I'm new but I'm not. LOl

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
Hello I joined this board long ago when it first opened. I think I posted once, and lurk all the time. My name is Marti, I own two bullies Vito and Frida, also known as the Fritos, grandma to a frenchie and chi. I also foster bulldogs for SCBR.

Looking forward to sharing pics and crazy bulldog stories with all of you. I'm not familiar with this format so it's probably going to take me a bit to learn how to post and reply.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Hi there!!! I am also new and learning the site. I work during the week and have been trying to log in during the evenings and of course this weekend.

Well very nice to meet you!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome back Marti! We know each other a bit, bullmama here :)

If you really want to learn how to navigate the site, go to the tutorials board. Spend some time reading each tutorial, we tried to cover everything :up: There is so much more that you can do here besides read and post (like earn bully bucks for rescue ;)). There are also tutorials on user albums and posting pictures. Hint Hint :D

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there [MENTION=600]Fridavito[/MENTION] welcome back and hope you stick around :)
Looking forward to seeing pictures of Vito and Frida :)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group, glad you decided to come back. Most of us are addicted to this site. It's a lot of fun and very informative. Looking forward to pics and stories about your Bullies.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Hi. I found that I had to print out the tutorial on posting pictures. After I completed step 6 I didn't realize my computer still had what I copied after I Xed the page to get back to the forums! I had not copy and paste before.

OP
F

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
thanks everyone, im off to the picture area to post a pic or two.

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
Hey there! I am also new to the site and am trying to figure out how to post pics of my baby Daphne, she will be 6 months old this week. Looking forward to seeing pics of Frida and Vito!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome [MENTION=600]Fridavito[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1664]Daphne[/MENTION] so glad to have you both here and looking forward to seeing your babies!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1664]Daphne[/MENTION] if you go to the tutorials section, there is step by step tutorials (with pictures!!!) for photobucket, Imageshack, and of course our own uploader.

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing those pics.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would say welcome but it appears you never left ... so I'll say a big HELLO instead!!! :D

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online