2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey guys. So, looks like we are out $200 and a wonderful bulldog. :( Andrew read the email I sent him yesterday asking if this deal was still on and he never responded. :\ I'm not overly concerned about the $200 (though I probably should be). I'm more disappointed in not getting little Moo. We don't have enough money to afford the usual cost of a bulldog. Guess that's why I was so excited about a bulldog that seemed in great health and temperment for $500. (Too good to be true, right?) We'll have to save up I suppose. You all are the greatest on here. Thanks for being by my side through all of this. I'll probably take a break from the forum though, until, maybe we save up or possibly find a rescue bully. Hmm, I guess a rescue bully is the way to go. Some of you have mentioned that already. Hmm, now I feel a little better. :) (Talking to myself here...). I guess I will stick around afterall and learn more about bullies. Not sure how much I'll post, but I'll definitely let you know if there are any prospects :)

Meg (-Moobear :( )

Please stick with us... there is so much to learn and sometimes things happen here that may benefit you :)

LOVE the avatar pic ;)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh no!!!! :cry:
I am so sorry this all panned out this way. I don't think I've commented on this thread here (i know i started to at least twice and got distracted :rofl) but i was always optimistic and rooting for you and Moobear!

I'm really sorry. :(
Do still consider applying to your local rescues - Theirs are often priced in the hundreds so maybe something will work out. I don't know HOW MANY stories I've read on EBN when a rescue didn't work out or the "breeders" were sketchy, and THAT is what led them to their perfect bullies!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.