Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Hi from Arizona!

@megdav thanks for posting that picture, I will also put it on my website in AZ in case this guy is doing a scam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

2. Likes Biogirl71 liked this post
    Real Name
    Meg
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi from Arizona!

Quote Originally Posted by bullmama View Post
    @megdav thanks for posting that picture, I will also put it on my website in AZ in case this guy is doing a scam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks! good idea

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by megdav View Post
    Hey guys. So, looks like we are out $200 and a wonderful bulldog. Andrew read the email I sent him yesterday asking if this deal was still on and he never responded. :\ I'm not overly concerned about the $200 (though I probably should be). I'm more disappointed in not getting little Moo. We don't have enough money to afford the usual cost of a bulldog. Guess that's why I was so excited about a bulldog that seemed in great health and temperment for $500. (Too good to be true, right?) We'll have to save up I suppose. You all are the greatest on here. Thanks for being by my side through all of this. I'll probably take a break from the forum though, until, maybe we save up or possibly find a rescue bully. Hmm, I guess a rescue bully is the way to go. Some of you have mentioned that already. Hmm, now I feel a little better. (Talking to myself here...). I guess I will stick around afterall and learn more about bullies. Not sure how much I'll post, but I'll definitely let you know if there are any prospects

Meg (-Moobear )
    Aw, I am so sorry Meg! I think my first post mentioned the hazards of investing the heart...which is way worse to get burned on than money. With bulldogs, if it looks too good to be true, IT IS. Sadly, they are used for so many scams because they are so utterly adorable! (And expensive!)

Well, come visit whenever you want and make sure you look at our adoptions page, since it has a listing of available dogs in every state!

And P.S. Moobear looks like a doll, no wonder you were so excited!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by megdav View Post
    Hey guys. So, looks like we are out $200 and a wonderful bulldog. Andrew read the email I sent him yesterday asking if this deal was still on and he never responded. :\ I'm not overly concerned about the $200 (though I probably should be). I'm more disappointed in not getting little Moo. We don't have enough money to afford the usual cost of a bulldog. Guess that's why I was so excited about a bulldog that seemed in great health and temperment for $500. (Too good to be true, right?) We'll have to save up I suppose. You all are the greatest on here. Thanks for being by my side through all of this. I'll probably take a break from the forum though, until, maybe we save up or possibly find a rescue bully. Hmm, I guess a rescue bully is the way to go. Some of you have mentioned that already. Hmm, now I feel a little better. (Talking to myself here...). I guess I will stick around afterall and learn more about bullies. Not sure how much I'll post, but I'll definitely let you know if there are any prospects

Meg (-Moobear )

Please stick with us... there is so much to learn and sometimes things happen here that may benefit you

LOVE the avatar pic
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Meg
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Please stick with us... there is so much to learn and sometimes things happen here that may benefit you

LOVE the avatar pic
    Yes, I think I will!

8. Likes 2BullyMama, sheshistory liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)

Oh no!!!!
    I am so sorry this all panned out this way. I don't think I've commented on this thread here (i know i started to at least twice and got distracted :rofl) but i was always optimistic and rooting for you and Moobear!

I'm really sorry.
    Do still consider applying to your local rescues - Theirs are often priced in the hundreds so maybe something will work out. I don't know HOW MANY stories I've read on EBN when a rescue didn't work out or the "breeders" were sketchy, and THAT is what led them to their perfect bullies!

10. Likes sheshistory liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Remove Ads