Hi from Belfast Ireland

MyBullyMaggie

Jan 17, 2016
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie
Hello & welcome to you & Daisy. Such a pretty girl, & she needs belly rubs from me & a woof from Maggie. My family is from Galway & had a fantastic time there this summer. We are one of the 14 tribes...Browne. Hope to get to Belfast next time.

spartysmom

Jan 4, 2016
TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Spartacus Weston
Welcome to EBN! I'm new here as well. It's so awesome that your from Ireland. I've always wanted to visit. Me and Sparty welcome you and precious Daisy!

OP
Harriett

Harriett

Jan 22, 2016
Belfast Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Thanks for the warm welcome and advice. She is currently eating Hills science plan the breeder gave me a bag of it, should I keep her on it or is the better stuff out there?

OP
Harriett

Harriett

Jan 22, 2016
Belfast Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Have just looked at the food rating link and the food she is on only got 1 star, looks like I will be moving her to a different brand. What do your guys feed your dogs?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Since you are in Ireland.. I think Acana and Orijen are available to you.. They are good options... Be sure to get grain free

MyBullyMaggie

Jan 17, 2016
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie
Thanks for the warm welcome and advice. She is currently eating Hills science plan the breeder gave me a bag of it, should I keep her on it or is the better stuff out there?

We feed Maggie Royal Canin bulldog puppy. Will switch her to bulldog at 15 months; 10 months now.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi everybody I just got my 1st ever bulldog yesterday, she is 13 weeks old and we have called her Daisy and she is just beautiful, I hope to get all the information on the breed that I need just here. My 1st question is if someone would be so kind to answer is how many times a day should I be feeding her. The breeder has told me twice a day should be sufficient a half a cup each time. As I have always had dogs I'm not sure if this is ok as with pups I would always feed at least 3 to 4 times a day at that age but before I do that I would love some advice. I have researched online but always like to get advice from owners.

Hi there welcome to EBN
you are in the right place for answers and lottsa reading everything Bully
Daisy is beautiful, glad you sent a pic need many many more of course as were a bit addicted to pics around here lol , you will see that on this site lottsa pics and vids
I have Rosie now moving to 7 months old but was 8 weeks old when i picked her up from the breeder , I feed for the first year 3 times a day and 1 cup each feeding , but I also monitor her weight constantly after the first 6 months to keep a eye on her weight = possible joint issues later in life , also at six months i started her on a GOOD supplement joint related as a precaution , Bulldogs like many pure breeds can have joint issues . VERY IMPORTANT on what you feed Daisy read our dog food posts it is very important as they can have food related allergies , I personally feed puppy food some prefer all ages food , I do only feed kibble
Glad to have you here do not hesitate to ask questions , find a BULLDOG VET there worth there weight in gold !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ok so where is the like button? Thanks again everybody

LOL>... you have two options... on each post on the left side of the bottom of the post is a red heart, this way you can send comments... or 'like this post with a thumbs up next to it'

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.