New member.. Hi everyone

Rui Kleber

Jan 19, 2016
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Joaquina
Hi Everyone!
I've found this forum "googleing" and it sounds very nice! A few weeks ago I got my first bulldog puppy. Its a female 12 week puppy named Joaquina!
We are from brazil and I'd love to take some advices and having some tips about bulldogs here. You know, i'm a beginner...

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 110

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Very COOL
Welcome to EBN glad you found us , you find us Bully owners are from all over the world , a wonderful place all Bully .
I like you already lottsa Pics we are picture freaks here well I am so are most others ask questions maybe help someone out with what you have learned with a 12 week old bully Joaquina is wonderful
If you have a question ask there is no stupid question you have no idea how many people will help you out here or make sure you are helped
Now post more pics of that sweety eh lol lovin her ears and those freckles lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! Joaquina is adorable. Off the top of my head I can say make sure to be consistent with training. EB's are super smart but very stubborn. Consistency is the trick with them. Keep the floor picked up, they like to eat everything. My two put everything they can find in their mouths. Socks, underwear, small toys, etc....This can lead to an obstruction. Make sure she is on a good grain free puppy food being fed three times a day. Anything else you come across just ask away! Most importantly, give that baby lots of love and attention. EB's are like humans and crave love and affection just like a human child would.

OP
R

Rui Kleber

Jan 19, 2016
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Joaquina
Thanks!! Very happy to be here. we've always have dogs (mastiff, schnauzer, yorkshire, fila brasileiro, beagle), but never a bully! Its crazy cause i realize every each day (more and more) this breed is different. Not only in care, but everything. And this breed isnt so common where i live... So Internet has been solving my problems and helping a lot! With regards to kind of kibble, Here in Brazil we dont have many grain free options. I started feeding her pro plan puppy and, when she started to develop tears stains, my vet asked me to switch to science diet (i know in US and worldwide there are better options, but its just we have here ;( ).
U are right.. These guys are very stubborn! And until i get one, I thought it was simple stupidity! But they are very smart (LOL).
And what about these floppy ears? She is 12 weeks and didnt rose yet...

Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    827.9 KB · Views: 108

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
:welcome4:
Welcome to EBN Rui and Joaquina. Jewel and Bentley say hello.

Please peruse the sight as there are many articles that may help with your questions and give you answers. Or you can post your question and I am sure one of us will chime in and provide advice, suggestions, moral support, etc. You are never alone here at the forum.

Again, welcome and enjoy the site. --rj

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

Your baby is precious... I see a freckled ear [emoji2]

OP
R

Rui Kleber

Jan 19, 2016
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Joaquina
:welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

Your baby is precious... I see a freckled ear [emoji2]

Haha yeah... At the beginning these freckles werent so evident...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:Your little gal is so cute. Not all of Bullies ears rose. She is still young yet. It may happen!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ohhhhhh your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm pretty new here too and I love it! Everyone is GREAT and so helpful!!! So, welcome from another new bully owner and newbie here....

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online