Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hello, everyone!

My name is Lauren, and I'm a 19 year old from Iowa. I am absolutely obsessed with English Bulldogs..they are my absolute favorite and I am just in love with them!

I have a one and a half year old English Bulldog named Delilah..she's a brindle and white piebald. She's gorgeous and is the light of my life!

I've been on lots of forums and was really excited to find a bullie one. :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Lauren... I'm happy that you found us :up: Would love to see pics :)

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there, i'm sure now that youve found us youll never leave, we all love our bullys and love everyone elses too. :heart:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Lauren and Delilah! Love her name! Reminds me of a song I like! She is just absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures of her :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Lauren and Deliliah. Has anyone given you the impression we love pics??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Lauren and Deliliah, I am so glad you found this site, we have so much fun here and it is so informative. Any question's or comments you may have are always welcome.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, this is more like a family than a web-site. You will find that you will be addicted real soon. She is beautiful. I love that photo of her, her expression is priceless. We will expect more photos of her, everyone here loves photos. When you have concerns or questions, this is the place to be!

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Hi Lauren and Delilah! Welcome! I am from Iowa too, you are the third Iowan to join this week. :D

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! I'll have to post some pictures of Delilah. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.