Hi everyone

ssg216

Jan 16, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson
My name is Susan (ssg216) I have a new bully, Jackson, he will be 7 months on Monday, and we have had him for 2 weeks. We lost our old bully, Sam, last June (age 12) and felt we were finally ready for a new bully to love! We adopted Sam at age 4, so this puppy stage has us a little stumped! Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing experiences!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome to EBN Susan. You're going to love this site..so much useful information and friendly people. Now let's see some pics of Jackson!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Welcome Susan and Jackson!!! Pictures pictures and more pictures of that boy please :):EBNwelcome::nice2meetu::hiya::bully::jumping:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Patricia Flick

Feb 3, 2016
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola. Lucy
Hi. I am Patty.. I have 2, 1 year old bullys. It was very challenging in puppy stage raising sisters. Very different from raising one. I love them both and don't know how I could live without them...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15429]Patricia Flick[/MENTION] :welcome2: Patty! I love raising two pups at once. I miss having pups around!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Welcome ya all came to the right place for info and as you have owned a older Bully you can sure help out also , tons to read and learn here , one note we are a bit addicted to pics so have at it we love to see bulldogs grow up
I also have a 7 month old female Rosie that we got at 8 weeks old , and have just lost our precious diva at almost 12 years old so we can swap some great storries i am sure , good to have you here enjoy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.