Hello Everyone!

Winsters

Jan 7, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of a new bulldog puppy named Winston (but I seem to call him Winsters quite frequently). My husband and I have never owned a bulldog before, mostly labs in the past, so this is a new experience. I've been reading here for months and think I've read just about every post there is! I go back and read daily....its so addicting...but it has helped us so much. Here are some pictures of our little cutie pie at 8, 10 and now 12 weeks.

Attachments

• Winston 1.jpg
    Winston 1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Winston 2.jpg
    Winston 2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Winston 3.jpg
    Winston 3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 117

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow he's beautiful! It's great you've been looking around and learning so now you've got a jump on things! EBN gets addicting.
Welcome aboard and good luck with Winston! He's an awesome looking little bully!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW! What a scrumptious lil guy :) Happy you found us and congrats on such a cutie! :welcome:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:what a cute fella'!! happy you joined!

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
:welcome3: your winston is adorable... love the spot.. welcome, keep posting pictures.. i love pictures.. lol..

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
:welcome4:

Welcome to EBN Winston. Jewel and Bentley say hello.

I usually give a standard blurb here about perusing the site but I read that you have already studied various threads. You know when you have read everything on the site when you receive a smilycon that says,
"You must start over!":yes: Just kidding.

Again welcome to EBN Winston. --rj

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! YOUR Winston is adorable, we had a Winston that I loved dearly…

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN - Winston is just simply adorable. I love his little face!!! :blush:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:faint: FRECKLED ears..... I gotta have that little baby.... :luv: :luv:

:welcome3: to EBN!

OP
Winsters

Winsters

Jan 7, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thank you so much, everyone, for the warm welcome! Winston had a great weekend as he went to his first soccer tournament. It was really the first time out in public other than going to the vet. The weather was mild and he had a blast. What a celebrity these bullies are. I'm more of a quiet, reserved person and I couldn't walk ten steps without someone coming over to see him. Such fun though! Thank you again....I'm just going to keep reading the boards. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.