Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm from Pasadena, Ca and will be a new mommy to a bulldog puppy in just a few more weeks. Needless to say, I'm really excited (and nervous)!

He turned 4 wks old yesterday and I spoke w/the breeder this morning who tells me he's drinking his bottle of milk as well as his mommy's milk daily, and will be transitioning to food soon. I don't have any children but I feel like I'm going to have a new "baby" soon.

It's great to know that I have this forum to go to for advice and tips on raising my puppy. I look forward to sharing photos and stories with you soon.

:DCalifornia Baker (aka, cali baker)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome to the site, I bet you are so excited!! You have definately found the right place to post all your adorable pictures, and get great advice. I am so jealous of all the new babies over the last month or so. Any questions you have one of us has been there done that. Again Welcome, you are going to love it here!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome to the site, I bet you are so excited!! You have definately found the right place to post all your adorable pictures, and get great advice. I am so jealous of all the new babies over the last month or so. Any questions you have one of us has been there done that. Again Welcome, you are going to love it here!!

Thank you so much. I'm so glad I found you guys. Thanks for being there!

L

Lucy-licious

So tell us about your new baby boy, what colour is he? And most important when does he come home and how soon after he arrives will you e sharing pictures :lol:

This is a great site where you will find advise on any subject.
We never get tired of questions, because we love our babies and love to share :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN fellow so cal resident! The English Bulldog is definitely a unique breed so it's nice to get alot of information before you bring your baby home and you have come to the right place! If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to post them! And then of course pictures, videos and bully stories, we ALWAYS love those!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], I sooo wish I would have found this site before I got Vegas! He was already a year old (he is 20 months old now) when I found this site and just about to be re-homed. He has multiple allergies and my whole house was stinking, I found this site and come to find out it was the crappy dog food I was feeding him!! ANY questions you have someone will know. My Vegas turned into a new man once we got his diet under control. He does not itch, OR smell. As lucylambchop ask what color is he, do you have a name already? I am so excited to see another baby on here.!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome Welcome. I can just hear the excitement in your post. Can't wait to see photos of your new baby. You have found the most perfect place, but be careful, it is addicting.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome! Have you taken any photos of the new baby? I know how excited you are! We've had Annabella for almost 2 months now..they sure keep you busy! Currently she is hoovering the floor so I'm constantly taking things out of her mouth. Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your new furbaby!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
You guys are so supportive, this is soooo cool, and I don't even have my puppy yet!

Well, to answer some of your questions, Tate (or Tater Tot) is all white except for a fawn-ish colored spot on the top of his head and another spot near his bum. I'm aiming to pick him up at the end of March or the beginning of April. I'll likely be posting pics of him as soon as I can once he's home. I only have 1 photo of him right now which the breeder sent me when he was 2wks old. I have it hanging in my office.

I love looking at everyone's bulldog pics on this site. It just makes the anticipation of my own little bully's arrival so much more exciting.

To tell you the truth, I've been reading posts here for about a month now before I actually joined in and have been learning a lot from all of you. I want to be as informed and prepared as possible before little Tate comes home. Hopefully, I won't forget all that I've learned once he's here with me, but it's so good to know this is a place I can turn to for questions, concerns, or simply just to share.

Again, thank you for your support and encouragement!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] welcome to the site and can't wait to meet and see little baby Tate!!! There have been so many new members with babies joining recently that you will be in very good company ..... :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] that is okay, if you forget everything you have learned you can just post your question! :up: You have just met the most helpful and kind group of bully lovers out there! Cannot wait to see your bully baby! Love the name!

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Congrats! I will be anxiously awaiting future pics! I love seeing pics and video's of bullys...especially baby bullys! You are going to love being a part of this site. And I absolutely love the name :luv:.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome! This site and it's members are AMAZING! My husband and I have been researching bullies for years (he's wanted one since he was just 4 years old) and just never had the funds for a puppy. Then all of a sudden Chunk came into our life this summer when a friend of a friend couldn't care for him anymore. This site has been such a huge help in getting him healthy. :) The markings of Tate (OMG love his name!) sound a lot like our boy Chunk. Can't wait to see pics of him!!! Good luck!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing lots of Tate pictures and stories soon!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group! You are going to LOVE it here! I joined the day after I got my 1st Bully and it was the best thing I ever did! I was new to the breed and am still learning. I just brought home Clementine last week (Bully #3). This breed is AMAZING!! I love Tate's name and his markings sound adorable too! So you glad you found us!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online