Hi from Canada

DeeDee

Feb 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Busters
Hi, I am from a small town in Canada, near the Idaho and Washington border. I used to be absolutely terrified of dogs to the point where I needed counseling. Now I have an English Bulldog, Busters, who I just love! He is so sweet and easy going and has really helped me get over my fear! He is ten months old and has been through a lot. He has a cleft palate. He had surgery last summer, which was just awful. Part of his palate stayed closed, but the hard palate has reopened. He also has a problem with his knee dislocating, and is currently resting it for 6 weeks! He is like my baby. When we first got him I had to feed him a bottle! I am so glad that we chose him out of all the possible puppies. He has a lot of health problems but I wouldn't trade him for anything!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome DeeDee and Busters! Sounds like you definitely have your hands full! You have definitely come to the right place for bully lovers and support! Can't wait to see pictures of Busters!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome DeeDee and Busters :up: Sounds like Busters got very lucky that you picked him... not everyone has the necessary patience and love to remain thankful through the health issues.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome DeeDee and Busters! I am sorry to hear that Busters has so many issues at such a young age. He is very lucky to have you for a mommie! Sounds like it was destiny!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome DeeDee and Busters, how lucky for both of you that you found each other, I think you both are exactly what each other needed :luv: I would think that most people that are afraid of dogs would not have the commitment you have shown with your baby to help him. Welcome to the site!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe isnt it amazing what a bully can mean to us? So glad you have dealt with your fears with his help that is wonderful! Oh and welcome aboard! We love pics so post away please. :D

OP
DeeDee

DeeDee

Feb 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Busters
Thanks guys! Can someone tell me how to make a picture show up at the end of each of my posts?
Thanks

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Hi DeeDee and Busters, welcome to our group! You will love this site! Lots of fun, info and advise. Hope his knee feels better soon. Poor baby, he's been thru a lot. He's so lucky he chose you for his Mommy!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi DeeDee and Busters .. welcome to the site!!

Isn't it wonderful how a bully can melt your heart ....:luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.