PenelopeSays

Dec 9, 2015
Florida
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope
Hey there everyone,

Since I was at least five I have dreamed of owning an English Bulldog. I can't begin to tell you how badly I've wanted one. I won't date myself, but it took a few decades to finally realize my dream.

Meet Penelope, the sweetest little shark I've ever known (and I have the scabs and bite marks to prove it). She's been a dream come true and I'm way overboard obsessed (just check her website at PenelopeSays.com...or her twitter feed...or facebook page...or Instagram account...you get the picture).

I've done a lot of research over the years in preparation, but this board has been an amazing resource in my first week as a puppy daddy. We both thank all of you for the knowledge you've shared over the years. I can't wait to get to know all of you and share future pictures (like when we went to visit Santa this past Sunday).

20151206_133819.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she is precious! congrats on your dream baby!

:welcome3: to EBN!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:Penelope and "Daddy!" Glad to have you on board.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:welcome::peekaboo::hiii: you found the place to be if you have a bully, not only do they have answers to your questions but are also an incredible support system. Shark phase know it well, does Penelope have a tail pocket ? Are you crate training, what kinda food, do you have pet insurance ? a few questions that i had wished i knew more way back when. Look forward to reading all the tales and see her grow in all the pictures you will be posting. Be good for each other, your lives have definitely changed - Congrats :yes:

OP
PenelopeSays

PenelopeSays

Dec 9, 2015
Florida
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope
:welcome::peekaboo::hiii: you found the place to be if you have a bully, not only do they have answers to your questions but are also an incredible support system. Shark phase know it well, does Penelope have a tail pocket ? Are you crate training, what kinda food, do you have pet insurance ? a few questions that i had wished i knew more way back when. Look forward to reading all the tales and see her grow in all the pictures you will be posting. Be good for each other, your lives have definitely changed - Congrats :yes:

Thanks for all the kind welcomes!

We are crate training right now. It's been an adventure, but she's made strides in the 10 days since I brought her home. The breeder had her on Royal Canin, but I'm making the slow transition to Fromm's grain free puppy. Thanks to this board, I signed her up for a Trupanion insurance plan the day after I brought her home... That should (hopefully) cut down on their ability to rule everything as a pre-existing condition (though she's been seen and ruled totally healthy by three different vets).

Here are a few more recent pics I took...One during her first trip to the vet and another when I was rude and snapped some photos while she was sleeping. Sorry that the one has the website name on it... I promise I'm not trying to spam. I'm just behind a firewall here at work and don't have access to the original pic.

pen vet.jpgpen sleep.jpg

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
:hiya: Hi Penelope, you are so cute!! Looking forward to watching you grow and hearing stories!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Congratulations and welcome to EBN! I know the feeling of wanting a bully for a long time and finally getting one! You're in for some wonderful times with Penelope. Enjoy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.