Welcome Baby Willow to the family!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
This is the best post, it's just a perfect story and of course a perfect puppy baby!!! So happy for you!!
If you need a break from smooching her adorable lil face please feel free to put me on speed dial. :D

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She is an absolute mess… Lol Yesterday I watched her & Wally play "hide and seek" she was under the couch, and of course he was trying to get to her under there. Barking, teeth, pawing… it was absolutely adorable. I will try to video them on my phone today.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She is gorgeous! I wish Mabel wasn't such a diva! I would love a puppy.

I was afraid that if I waited TOO long to get Wally a friend that he would be too set in his ways… hopefully they will be best buddies!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is gorgeous! I wish Mabel wasn't such a diva! I would love a puppy.

If you meet s breeder you like, take Mabel to meet the puppies. Even naughty divas love puppies, they just give off a different scent/pheromone than adults. So say if you were to get a young male Mabel would probably adore him and raise him as her child. Don't get me wrong she would still be a bitch to everyone else lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
and BOY was he confused about her getting LUNCHTIME :stinkeye: We are making sure to give him PLENTY of attention and treats. They are both killing me slowly… Lol

So cute!!!!! Lunchtime, haha. I gave up and started feeding Ruckus lunch again when Regina was tiny, he was in heaven.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.