Another Hello from Iowa

lyndsey

Feb 24, 2011
nw iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
CIMG0788.jpgThis is Bella and as you can see she loves the space heater but being from IA one can hardly blame her!! She will be a year in May.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome Lyndsey and Bella!! Both my older girls, Gertie and Ida will also be a year old in May! What day is Bella's birthday? She is beautiful, in fact she reminds me of Gertie, she's that same shade of brindle. You will LOVE this site!! Such a great way to get info. and advise and plenty of support and friendship too. Glad you and Bella have joined us!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome! Bella is so adorable! How does she like the snow? My hubby is from Iowa and we took our bullie Frank back there for Christmas....well, Frank was just like Bella, either sitting around the heater or trying to snuggle up on everyone! He had fun in the snow, though, as long as he wasn't out there too long!

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Hello and welcome! Bella is so cute and looks cozy next to the space heater. We need plenty of those here, especially in the next couple days with this snow and freezing rain coming!

my2bullies

Nov 10, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky "Rocket" & Mimi aka Momma
Looks like the bullys from Iowa are taking over! Hopefully someday the weather get warmer so these bullys get a chance to get outdoors and play. Keep the bullys warm!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bella is a real cutie .. love that little face!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Lindsey and Bella! Hope to see lots more pics of Bella!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.