Greetings from L.A.

Johnny Z

Dec 3, 2015
Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco Z
20151107_112106-1-1.jpg20151020_094529.jpg20151116_082241.jpgHey, Hey, Hey!
My name is Johnny Z, and my buddy's name is Rocco. We have been lurking for a while now and thought we should finally introduce ourselves. We look forward to meeting and learning from all of you here at the EBN forum. Thanks for having us!
Love to all,
-Z

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... so glad you finally decided to join us!

now -- :pics: :D

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
View attachment 94096View attachment 94097View attachment 94098Hey, Hey, Hey!
My name is Johnny Z, and my buddy's name is Rocco. We have been lurking for a while now and thought we should finally introduce ourselves. We look forward to meeting and learning from all of you here at the EBN forum. Thanks for having us!
Love to all,
-Z

hey welcome to EBN. If you have time, please bring Rocco to So Cal Bulldog Rescue in Tustin tomorrow (SAT) between 10-1 I believe. There is a picture taking event with Santa.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN Johnny & Rocco - Your boy is so precious! I love that face!!! They look so innocent, hahah.

OP
Johnny Z

Johnny Z

Dec 3, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco Z
hey welcome to EBN. If you have time, please bring Rocco to So Cal Bulldog Rescue in Tustin tomorrow (SAT) between 10-1 I believe. There is a picture taking event with Santa.
I would love to! That sounds like a blast… I'll definitely see if I can make it over there! …Thank you.
-Z

OP
Johnny Z

Johnny Z

Dec 3, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco Z
OH trust me.... I know... this is why I said Hahahaha. Don't let that sweet face fool you! :) He's such a stud though.
Thank you. I LOVE your Tyson! I look forward to Rocco's growth and development, but I'll take in this puppy phase as long as I can.
He's already 26lbs. :( *sniff*

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.