shelbers00

Dec 9, 2015
Oregon
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hercules
Hello all!!

Here to hopefully find my bulldog's litter mates, as well as make other friends! We are in Oregon so if there are any other Oregon Bulldogs out there that would want to have play dates let me know! My fur baby is Hercules, he is almost 2 years old and just a ham! Excited to learn from these forums!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Cool Welcome Shelby , you will love this place , great people from all over the world that have one thing in common

Think we need pics tho !!

If your old enough i remember a animated tv kids program and the half horse half human always said ```HEY HURK HEY HURK `` = Hercules so lets see a pic of HURK ha ha ha

OP
shelbers00

shelbers00

Dec 9, 2015
Oregon
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hercules
Cool Welcome Shelby , you will love this place , great people from all over the world that have one thing in common

Think we need pics tho !!

If your old enough i remember a animated tv kids program and the half horse half human always said ```HEY HURK HEY HURK `` = Hercules so lets see a pic of HURK ha ha ha

I added a picture.. Do it not show up? Or does it need to be approved before it will show?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: To EBN!

No pictures... And approval is not needed.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Welcome to EBN [MENTION=15181]shelbers00[/MENTION] and Hercules :)

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
that is really a good idea.. i have a couple bulldogs that i got from a breeder that shipped or drove to meet the families and i have found some in different states that were from the same litter as my odie was from..i think it was nice to friend them on fb and watch them grow... it was really comforting when i lost my odie that they sent their condolences from his brother.. it was nice.. always wondered about the others though..

OP
shelbers00

shelbers00

Dec 9, 2015
Oregon
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hercules
that is really a good idea.. i have a couple bulldogs that i got from a breeder that shipped or drove to meet the families and i have found some in different states that were from the same litter as my odie was from..i think it was nice to friend them on fb and watch them grow... it was really comforting when i lost my odie that they sent their condolences from his brother.. it was nice.. always wondered about the others though..

I am sorry for your loss! I figured hey it is worth a shot to try to find them! If I don't maybe I will find other bulldog lovers close to me! I already found one at a local coffee shop when I brought Herc with me! She has an 11 year old baby girl and we bonded :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.