Brancholympia

Dec 4, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Branch, and Beethoven
Hey bulldog family! I have been a visitor to this site for almost a year now and have learned so much from all of you. My oldest bulldog Branch had his first head tremor tonight and I immediately gave him honey and knew to not panic because of this site. So thank you very much. I have an almost 3 year old male named Branch. A 1 year old little girl named olive and a new 5 month old deaf baby boy named Beethoven. We have an Instagram account Brancholympia if you would like to follow us for daily pictures.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
welcome officially to EBN! I'm not on facebook or Instagram but would love to see pictures of your bully babies!!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
:hiya:
I have such a huge soft spot for the hearing impaired! My second dog growing up was deaf and he was a HUGE aid to my brother, who is also hearing impaired - sparked a love from childhood!! Welcome, I will check out your page and so glad you joined! Sorry to hear about Branch. You're in good hands here!! xo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Gonna follow your Instagram love bulldog pics.
Just wondering about the Head Tremors is this very common are there any signs?

OP
B

Brancholympia

Dec 4, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is the first time I have experienced this. I hear that it is common in the bulldog breed. He was sleeping when it started so I woke him up and it continued so I immediately gave him some honey. He was responsive through out the entire experience. The only sign he showed was his head bobbing up and down and after the honey it stopped immediately.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would LOVE to see pics of your babies… we have many members here that deal w/tremor's and I'm glad that you were able to calm your baby.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Welcome!!!! I love this site!!! I'm sightly addicted! We all love pics and hearing about one another's bully adventures!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN ..... would love to see pictures of your babies!

OP
B

Brancholympia

Dec 4, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just used regular honey from our local bee keeper but I think you can use whatever you have on hand like peanut butter. I hear that distracting them helps too like grabbing a toy and trying to catch their attention.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is it just regular honey that is used or is it a particular type like manuka?

You can use regular honey or even a dog cookie or kibble.... it is to help distract the muscle and stop the tremor

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome! Bella spends a lot of time of IG. We hope to see you. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online