Billyd

Billyd

Nov 27, 2015
Uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't decide on a name
how about Bonnie bell like almost like the chap stick!
I like it, never heard of the chap stick though , is it an American thing ? X

- - - Updated - - -

Bonnie Blue, Bonnie Boo, and Bonnie Lass all come to mind. I like Bonnie!

Bonnie blue is a really nice name, plus she has one blue eye x

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I like it, never heard of the chap stick though , is it an American thing ? X

- - - Updated - - -

Bonnie blue is a really nice name, plus she has one blue eye x

And it reminds me of the beautiful Texas state flower, the bluebonnet! I think Bonnie Blue is perfect!

OP
Billyd

Billyd

Nov 27, 2015
Uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't decide on a name
And it reminds me of the beautiful Texas state flower, the bluebonnet! I think Bonnie Blue is perfect!

Yeah I'm really liking it alot, I think it's gotta be bonnie blue, I'm from the UK but I love anything to do with America,x

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
She's adorable!!! I like Bonnie Blue! As she gets older and you see her personality, the nicknames will really start to flow. Lockjaw's nick names are Fat Boy and Bubbas. Lol Penny's nick name is Penny Pie. My husband named Lockjaw and as soon as I heard Penny's name, I knew that was the right one. So my advice is that it sounds like you've liked "Bonnie" from the start, so that's what her name should be! Either way she's absolutely beautiful!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I like Bonnie Blue as well.

Bonnie Belle, or Bonnie Bella are nice as well. Bonnie Blossom, or Bonnie Bedelia.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I've been wondering since i came here, how do you pronounce his name though??
:rofl: glad to know the origin but that part still has me stumped! [emoji14]

Footsie. I would have thought you would have known how it is pronounced being from the UK yourself but maybe your not a stock freak like me

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Footsie. I would have thought you would have known how it is pronounced being from the UK yourself but maybe your not a stock freak like me

I would never have guessed that it was pronounced Footsie. I always guessed that it was pronounced like Fitz or Fitze. Now I know the correct pronunciation.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

HaHa! I always assumed it was pronounced like that (as I am from the UK) but you know what they say about "assume" and I have been caught out many times before!

I agree too, Bonnie Blue sounds great!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I would never have guessed that it was pronounced Footsie. I always guessed that it was pronounced like Fitz or Fitze. Now I know the correct pronunciation.

That explains why our friend in California always calls him Fitze you pronounce things different to us.
HaHa! I always assumed it was pronounced like that (as I am from the UK) but you know what they say about "assume" and I have been caught out many times

I agree too, Bonnie Blue sounds great!

Me too, I only recently assumed someone was pregnant and said so your having another baby then how good to my embarrassment she wasn't she had just got quite chubby in the stomach :blush:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie

I never knew how to pronounce it either, Julie, but when I would see it, in my mind, I pronounced it like "Fats!" Glad to know it's Footsie--I like it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.