Billyd

Nov 27, 2015
Uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't decide on a name
:rofl: keep pulling names out till you like one.... :giggle:

In Sweden we have a saying, maybe it exists all over the world:): "Kärt barn har många namn" meaning "Loved child has many names"... Sounds like this is what's gonna happen here;)

I told my husband that if we got a female English Bulldog that I would name her Jelly-Bean or Mrs. Pickles:)
Jelly bean is super cute, not sure my partner would like to call that name out over the park whilst walking her xx

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Jelly bean is super cute, not sure my partner would like to call that name out over the park whilst walking her xx

She has a very cute patch over her eye...what about finding a cute name for "patch" in another language? Or maybe Pyra Patch...Like a pirate patch?

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I like Mae. [emoji813] and Mabel :wuv:
How do you feel about Muffy?

Goodness you sound like us when we were trying to name our (human) daughter! :rofl: Winslow came easy to us, but not hers.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Sorry when i first saw here immediately it was Patches due to her markings I had 2 names picked out for Chance but brought him home watched him and after getting to know him named him. Patty Cakes - good luck

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I just remembered a name I strongly considered for Winnie. This close friend has a stuffed animal, still as an adult, that she had as a baby. Although you can't even tell what it is now, she's 34 and still sleeps with it, it was once a pig. She called it "Pia" because she couldn't pronounce "pig." So I like the name "Pia" for a bully girl. [MENTION=15125]Billyd[/MENTION]

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I like Pia too…she kind of looks like a "sweet pea" - Penelope? Sweet P for short? Oh boy, it's going to be a tough one…make sure you let us know as soon as you pick one :yes:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I myself like a name to do with the UK that being why my boy is named FTSE from the UK stock exchange (FTSE 100)
If I get another it will be named Bentley a girl I can't say because I have boys but maybe Prudence

OP
Billyd

Billyd

Nov 27, 2015
Uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't decide on a name
I just remembered a name I strongly considered for Winnie. This close friend has a stuffed animal, still as an adult, that she had as a baby. Although you can't even tell what it is now, she's 34 and still sleeps with it, it was once a pig. She called it "Pia" because she couldn't pronounce "pig." So I like the name "Pia" for a bully girl. [MENTION=15125]Billyd[/MENTION]
Actually I really like the name Pia , never heard of it before and I have been calling her my little piglet xx

OP
Billyd

Billyd

Nov 27, 2015
Uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't decide on a name
I myself like a name to do with the UK that being why my boy is named FTSE from the UK stock exchange (FTSE 100)
If I get another it will be named Bentley a girl I can't say because I have boys but maybe Prudence

I also was thinking of a British name to go with the British bulldog theme , Bentley is one of my favourite boy names , my friend has just named it her son xx

OP
Billyd

Billyd

Nov 27, 2015
Uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't decide on a name
Penelope that makes me laugh, it's super cute, that's also going on my list, it's so difficult lol �� xx

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
How about Butterscotch?

A long time ago, I had a cat named Butterscotch. :D

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I've been wondering since i came here, how do you pronounce his name though??
:rofl: glad to know the origin but that part still has me stumped! [emoji14]

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Actually I really like the name Pia , never heard of it before and I have been calling her my little piglet xx

At one time or another, we've called all of our girls Piglet or Miss Piggy, and that's why I liked Pia. And Pia is a real name-- maybe Italian?

You know we are all anxiously awaiting your decision! You have to let us know when you decide!

OP
Billyd

Billyd

Nov 27, 2015
Uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't decide on a name
At one time or another, we've called all of our girls Piglet or Miss Piggy, and that's why I liked Pia. And Pia is a real name-- maybe Italian?

You know we are all anxiously awaiting your decision! You have to let us know when you decide!

I think I'm going to call her bonnie, I would like a second name that matches it, eg bonnie bee !? Xx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.