Hello from Australia!

AbbyElizabeth

Nov 12, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cypha
Hello everyone - typing from sunny, warm Australia! I stumbled across this site today (thank god) and couldn't not join! I have a 2 year old French Bulldog named Cypha I hope I will be welcome here - this site has been so helpful already! Thanks guys! :D:D

cypha 3.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and of coarse you are welcome here. Your Frenchie is a beauty. I also have Frenchie, 5 in fact. I also show my Frenchies. They are a blast. We also have a site that is about Frenchies also and we would love it if you would join that also. Here is the site. French Bulldog News Forums - French Bulldog News Forum hope to see you there. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3:To EBN, your Cypha is just so cute.

What part of Australia are you from I am in Qld we also have a couple from Melbourne

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... what a beautiful face!

:welcome3: to EBN

I also have a Frenchie.... love the buggers

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Hello everyone - typing from sunny, warm Australia! I stumbled across this site today (thank god) and couldn't not join! I have a 2 year old French Bulldog named Cypha I hope I will be welcome here - this site has been so helpful already! Thanks guys! :D:D

View attachment 93209

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

AbbyElizabeth

Nov 12, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cypha
Thank you for your warm welcome all! We live in Perth and Cypha was not enjoying the weekend as it was 38 degrees - far too hot for the big guy! he is going in for surgery this week to have soft palate, nostrils etc done - very nervous but am hopeful for an awesome outcome!!! :yes:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Welcome to EBN Cypha. Hope you enjoy the site. We also have other members from "Down Under." Your summer...my Fall...almost winter.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank you for your warm welcome all! We live in Perth and Cypha was not enjoying the weekend as it was 38 degrees - far too hot for the big guy! he is going in for surgery this week to have soft palate, nostrils etc done - very nervous but am hopeful for an awesome outcome!!! :yes:

Hot but very nice, hope all goes well with Cyphas surgery

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
:welcome2:... MUST SEE LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES.. LOL.. JUST KIDDING.. BUT IF YOU WANT GO AHEAD.. HEE HEE.. LOVE YOUR FRENCHIE..

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! Cypha's so handsome and love his name! Praying that his surgery will go well!

OP
A

AbbyElizabeth

Nov 12, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cypha
Thank you all! he goes in for his op on Thursday so i will post an update on Friday as to how he is doing :) cypha 4.JPG

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Best of luck with Cypha's surgery! He's a cutie!!! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Welcome to EBN
sign0016.gif
:nice2meetu::hiya:Your Cypha is so Handsome, He has a Precious Face. I Pray he has a Speedy Recovery.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online