Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Toronto canada

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilo
    Likes (Received)

Default Hello from Toronto canada

Hey everyone I'm a proud new owner of a 10 month old Olde English bulldoggie. I know Olde's are a fairly new breed but I hope we're still welcome in this forum. Anyways here's a picture of Lilo

-uploadfromtaptalk1447202575215-jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello from Toronto canada

Welcome to you and LILO and yes you are welcome here we love all bulldogs

4. Likes CCandMurray, Daisoman liked this post
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Hi there welcome to EBN
    Old Toronto Beacher here now retired to east side of Alqonquin Park , but lived there in the Beaches most of My life
    Good to see you here all bullies welcome here , lots to read and if you can give advice on your experiences with your pup , we love pics here so have at it .
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

6. Likes CCandMurray, Daisoman liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi and Welcome to you and Lilo, we love all bulldogs big and small. You will love it on this site, lots of great information and forums to read, and lots of great members who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. I hope to see lots more of you and Lilo on here, and please share some pictures of your baby. Whereabouts in Canada are you located? I live in Burlington, ON.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

8. Likes Daisoman liked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilo
    Likes (Received)

I actually live in Oakville. I love seeing so many local members around here.

Last dog I've owned was over 20 years ago. Luckily for me lilo was partially trained. We did have a few peeing accidents but I'm chalking it up to the stress of moving to a new home. So far I can get her to sit and im starting with down and stay commands with a clicker and treats. She is easy to train but has a short attention span. I'm doing 10 minute sessions twice a day. She is amazing at walks as she doesn't pull and waits for me to lead her out and in of doors.

I'm also own 2 Russian blue cats and so far they don't want anything to do with lilo. Everyday is getting better and now we can all be in the same room without too much noise.

Since everyone love pictures

Lilo on the right with her sister

With her new sister

10. Likes 2BullyMama, NewEnglandBully liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! Of course you're welcome here ... considering how cute Lilo is! haha.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

12. Likes CCandMurray, Daisoman liked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilo
    Likes (Received)

Yes it was love at first sight but wow I love her temperament too. Super affectionate and protective. I was walking her at night and had a Stanger approach me from behind and she was on guard while the stranger was still 20 feet away. It was just a neighbor that wanted to pet lilo so as soon as she knew I was comfortable lilo was back to being super friendly. And when other dogs approach me or my wife she feels the need to protect us. I'll keep an eye on this and hope it doesn't turn into aggression.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Welcome both of you to EBN! Lilo is adorable

15. Likes Daisoman liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

We Welcome You and Your Precious Lilo, she is Beautiful and so is her sister. Her new sister is Beautiful also.

17. Likes Daisoman liked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lilo
    Likes (Received)

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Quick question. What toys do you guys recommend. Lilo likes to chew but she destroys most chew toys within minutes and I got her a extreme Kong cone but she refuses to use it even with treats in it. She chewed up most of the cats toys too. I want to keep her entertained with a good chew toy before she goes after my furniture. A friend told me to stay away from bones but didn't say why.

Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoman View Post
    Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Quick question. What toys do you guys recommend. Lilo likes to chew but she destroys most chew toys within minutes and I got her a extreme Kong cone but she refuses to use it even with treats in it. She chewed up most of the cats toys too. I want to keep her entertained with a good chew toy before she goes after my furniture. A friend told me to stay away from bones but didn't say why.

hi, we use anything Kong, we have the Kong Balls, tire, the giant Kong Bouncer, a Jolly Ball, we also use the Jwow toys, they are hard as well and stand up to chewing. My furballs can chew through most stuff in a matter of minutes. They can't have any soft toys, no stuffed animals, towels, pillows, blankets, or tennis balls, as they shred and eat these things. I call them my Bully goats. Lol. Most bones are no good for dogs because they can splinter and cause internal damage, especially chicken, or pork bones. You also want to avoid toy bones that are small enough to swallow, and bones like rawhide and nylabones because they are a choking hazard.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

20. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoman View Post
    I actually live in Oakville. I love seeing so many local members around here.

Last dog I've owned was over 20 years ago. Luckily for me lilo was partially trained. We did have a few peeing accidents but I'm chalking it up to the stress of moving to a new home. So far I can get her to sit and im starting with down and stay commands with a clicker and treats. She is easy to train but has a short attention span. I'm doing 10 minute sessions twice a day. She is amazing at walks as she doesn't pull and waits for me to lead her out and in of doors.

I'm also own 2 Russian blue cats and so far they don't want anything to do with lilo. Everyday is getting better and now we can all be in the same room without too much noise.

Since everyone love pictures

Lilo on the right with her sister

With her new sister

Aww I love your pictures, Lilo is beautiful. I love the Russian Blue cats, my daughter had one for over 10 years, her name was Lexi, she passed away a few years ago of a brain disorder. She was the most beautiful cat, I love their colour, and she was very affectionate. My daughter took her to Guelph Animal Hospital and had all kinds of tests and treatment to try to save her. She spent a small fortune, but they couldn't save her. My daughter was so upset.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads