Hello from Toronto canada

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking boy!

:welcome3: to EBN!!

MAandPaBully

Nov 2, 2015
Country
Peterborough Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Belle George
HI We are new to this site too. So welcome fellow newbie :) Lilo and the sister are adorable.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
We are equal opportunity bullie lovers!! :welcome: Lilo is beautiful!!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
:hiya: HI!
Love the pics! She is gorgeous…"She is easy to train but has a short attention span."…a girl after my own :heart: lol

:noob: <- so I've been dying to use this one…I'm a smiley-a-holic :loco:!! Welcome xo

OP
D

Daisoman

Nov 10, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilo
Thanks for all the tip on toys. So far she rips thru the dollarramma toys like paper..

Gonna look at some toys tomorrow. She already started to chew on the carpet but stopped her in time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
hi, we use anything Kong, we have the Kong Balls, tire, the giant Kong Bouncer, a Jolly Ball, we also use the Jwow toys, they are hard as well and stand up to chewing. My furballs can chew through most stuff in a matter of minutes. They can't have any soft toys, no stuffed animals, towels, pillows, blankets, or tennis balls, as they shred and eat these things. I call them my Bully goats. Lol. Most bones are no good for dogs because they can splinter and cause internal damage, especially chicken, or pork bones. You also want to avoid toy bones that are small enough to swallow, and bones like rawhide and nylabones because they are a choking hazard.

Hmmm, I always thought Nylabones were one of the bones recommended. My boys love like them as they are virtually indestructible and last forever. It is very important to buy the correct size however, as with any toy, too small will be a problem. Rawhides should be banned IMO, they are downright dangerous.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.