Hello from Toronto canada

Daisoman

Nov 10, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilo
Hey everyone I'm a proud new owner of a 10 month old Olde English bulldoggie. I know Olde's are a fairly new breed but I hope we're still welcome in this forum. Anyways here's a picture of Lilo

uploadfromtaptalk1447202575215.jpg
49ebe7ca267b6b8bc0aabe3451d68374.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to you and LILO and yes you are welcome here we love all bulldogs

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi there welcome to EBN
Old Toronto Beacher here now retired to east side of Alqonquin Park , but lived there in the Beaches most of My life
Good to see you here all bullies welcome here , lots to read and if you can give advice on your experiences with your pup , we love pics here so have at it .

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4::firecracker:Hi and Welcome to you and Lilo, we love all bulldogs big and small. You will love it on this site, lots of great information and forums to read, and lots of great members who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. I hope to see lots more of you and Lilo on here, and please share some pictures of your baby. Whereabouts in Canada are you located? I live in Burlington, ON.

OP
D

Daisoman

Nov 10, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilo
I actually live in Oakville. I love seeing so many local members around here.

Last dog I've owned was over 20 years ago. Luckily for me lilo was partially trained. We did have a few peeing accidents but I'm chalking it up to the stress of moving to a new home. So far I can get her to sit and im starting with down and stay commands with a clicker and treats. She is easy to train but has a short attention span. I'm doing 10 minute sessions twice a day. She is amazing at walks as she doesn't pull and waits for me to lead her out and in of doors.

I'm also own 2 Russian blue cats and so far they don't want anything to do with lilo. Everyday is getting better and now we can all be in the same room without too much noise.

Since everyone love pictures

e89d9996c5ea5266a35dcf46856b84ae.jpg
Lilo on the right with her sister

10f1ef30d4fff37d2466c661c7542050.jpg
With her new sister

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! Of course you're welcome here ... considering how cute Lilo is! haha.

OP
D

Daisoman

Nov 10, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilo
Yes it was love at first sight but wow I love her temperament too. Super affectionate and protective. I was walking her at night and had a Stanger approach me from behind and she was on guard while the stranger was still 20 feet away. It was just a neighbor that wanted to pet lilo so as soon as she knew I was comfortable lilo was back to being super friendly. And when other dogs approach me or my wife she feels the need to protect us. I'll keep an eye on this and hope it doesn't turn into aggression.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
We Welcome You and Your Precious Lilo,
sign0016.gif
:hiya::hiii::nice2meetu:she is Beautiful and so is her sister. Her new sister is Beautiful also.

OP
D

Daisoman

Nov 10, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilo
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Quick question. What toys do you guys recommend. Lilo likes to chew but she destroys most chew toys within minutes and I got her a extreme Kong cone but she refuses to use it even with treats in it. She chewed up most of the cats toys too. I want to keep her entertained with a good chew toy before she goes after my furniture. A friend told me to stay away from bones but didn't say why.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Quick question. What toys do you guys recommend. Lilo likes to chew but she destroys most chew toys within minutes and I got her a extreme Kong cone but she refuses to use it even with treats in it. She chewed up most of the cats toys too. I want to keep her entertained with a good chew toy before she goes after my furniture. A friend told me to stay away from bones but didn't say why.

hi, we use anything Kong, we have the Kong Balls, tire, the giant Kong Bouncer, a Jolly Ball, we also use the Jwow toys, they are hard as well and stand up to chewing. My furballs can chew through most stuff in a matter of minutes. They can't have any soft toys, no stuffed animals, towels, pillows, blankets, or tennis balls, as they shred and eat these things. I call them my Bully goats. Lol. Most bones are no good for dogs because they can splinter and cause internal damage, especially chicken, or pork bones. You also want to avoid toy bones that are small enough to swallow, and bones like rawhide and nylabones because they are a choking hazard.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I actually live in Oakville. I love seeing so many local members around here.

Last dog I've owned was over 20 years ago. Luckily for me lilo was partially trained. We did have a few peeing accidents but I'm chalking it up to the stress of moving to a new home. So far I can get her to sit and im starting with down and stay commands with a clicker and treats. She is easy to train but has a short attention span. I'm doing 10 minute sessions twice a day. She is amazing at walks as she doesn't pull and waits for me to lead her out and in of doors.

I'm also own 2 Russian blue cats and so far they don't want anything to do with lilo. Everyday is getting better and now we can all be in the same room without too much noise.

Since everyone love pictures

e89d9996c5ea5266a35dcf46856b84ae.jpg
Lilo on the right with her sister

10f1ef30d4fff37d2466c661c7542050.jpg
With her new sister

Aww I love your pictures, Lilo is beautiful. I love the Russian Blue cats, my daughter had one for over 10 years, her name was Lexi, she passed away a few years ago of a brain disorder. She was the most beautiful cat, I love their colour, and she was very affectionate. My daughter took her to Guelph Animal Hospital and had all kinds of tests and treatment to try to save her. She spent a small fortune, but they couldn't save her. My daughter was so upset.

OP
D

Daisoman

Nov 10, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilo
Aww I love your pictures, Lilo is beautiful. I love the Russian Blue cats, my daughter had one for over 10 years, her name was Lexi, she passed away a few years ago of a brain disorder. She was the most beautiful cat, I love their colour, and she was very affectionate. My daughter took her to Guelph Animal Hospital and had all kinds of tests and treatment to try to save her. She spent a small fortune, but they couldn't save her. My daughter was so upset.
Yeah they're awesome cats... super intelligent and affectionate. Just like Lilo they always want to be near my wife and I.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Welcome! Love how muscular she is! She's so beautiful! I would also recommend Chuck-it balls. My boy chews it like a gum and they are all still intact :D.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.