HI everyone!!!!

Novie

Nov 8, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gucci
Hi Everyone...my name is Novie...I am new comer in this site...I will be mommy of bulldog in next week...I've been searching any information regarding English Bulldog...But I decided to join to this site...
I never have dog in my life and wanted have Bulldog since when I was teenager...

I will need lots of advise from all of you and I really appreciate all your effort...

Thank you and have a good evening...
Novie

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Welcome Novie!! This is a great site with a bunch of great people who have endless amounts of helpful advice! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby!!

OP
N

Novie

Nov 8, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gucci
Thank You Carolyn!!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Welcome Novie! You will love having a bulldog and this is a great place to ask all of your questions. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::peekaboo::welcome:Glad you joined the site I like so many had been on the side lines checking out the site before joining or getting my pup. This site has helped tremendously in the care and welfare of my precious pup and have given me personal support as well. There are no wrong questions, everyone is eager to help as they have been there themselves and if they can not help will tag someone who can. Look forward to your future posts and like everyone here look forward to lots of pictures it will be fun watching and reading how Gucci grows.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN! Congratulations on getting your first baby.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Hi, glad to hear I'm not the only first time dog owner and bulldog owner in particular.
I have George 3 months now and it's hard work but he's so cute.
Best of luck with your new baby :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.