HI all from Peterborough Can

MAandPaBully

Nov 2, 2015
Country
Peterborough Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Belle George
Hi everyone our names are Nicole and Jimmy we are looking forward to getting to know you all and using this board and your knowledge and tips to help us with our new baby girl Belle.Shes 6wks old and we will be bringing her home in Dec.We are all excited and cant wait to get her home an amazing new addition to our family. Heres couple pics of our Beautiful Merle baby girl. Thanks Nicole & Jim

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 134

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3::flag10:
Hi everyone our names are Nicole and Jimmy we are looking forward to getting to know you all and using this board and your knowledge and tips to help us with our new baby girl Belle.Shes 6wks old and we will be bringing her home in Dec.We are all excited and cant wait to get her home an amazing new addition to our family. Heres couple pics of our Beautiful Merle baby girl. Thanks Nicole & Jim

Hi Nicole and Jimmy, Welcome to EBN, and Congratulations on your new baby girl Belle, she is beautiful, I love her colours. I wouldn't be able to wait until December, lol. I'd be way to excited. It's going to be a long 2 months, but so worth the wait. You will love being owned by a bully. I am glad to see another member from Canada, I live in Burlington, ON, but I know where you are located, my Dad lives in Hastings on the Trent Canal in Peterborough, and we have a family cottage on Rice Lake as well. I look forward to,seeing more of you guys on here, and please share lots of pictures of Belle.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Whoa! She is stunning! Welcome to the board. I can't wait to see sweet little Belle grow.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
welcome, belle has beautiful polka dots.. will be fun watching her grow.. we like lots of pictures.. hint hint.. :welcome:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What a sweet baby, she is just beautiful!!! Look at all those freckles [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY goodness.... preciousness galore! Congrats on your new baby!

:welcome3: to EBN!!

OP
MAandPaBully

MAandPaBully

Nov 2, 2015
Country
Peterborough Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Belle George
Thanks to everyone for your kinds words. What a warm welcome. We are so excited to bring our little one home and yes it will be a long two months. But in the meantime we are trying to inform ourselves about what would be best for our girl and thank you everyone the wealth of information that you have shared on this site is amazing. I look forward to sharing pictures and seeing all the pics of your cute bullies. :D

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Welcome to EBN
sign0016.gif
:nice2meetu::hiii: Belle is Beautiful, I Love her color. Precious Puppy she is.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.