Better Late than Never

lgajohnymac

Oct 1, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Summer
Hello, new to the site, would like to introduce Summer, who is 13. My buddy thats been there for me over 9 years for me. An old gal that's been through vestibular, a poisoning, lost an eye, mammary cancer and now dementia is creeping in. I thought I was going to say goodbye so many times.

June 2015.JPGsummerface.jpgIMG_1020.JPG

This tough old girl stubbornly walks 2-3 times a week about a third of a mile. Its a workout for us both. I love her dearly. I look forward to using the forum as a resource for her geriatric years (I hope). I am especially interested in activities and care of her with this dementia and keep hoping the cancer doesn't return.

Jonathan

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hi Jonathan! Welcome to you and Summer - let me start off by saying "hats off to you" and you give me so much hope!! My boy is 9 yrs old, and he's strong as an ox. I just want him to keep on trucking along, no matter what the "supposed" life span is for them.

Your summer looks great for her age!!! She's gotta be strong to have been through so much, yet look at her! I will be praying that her years are smooth, and carefree, as they should be :)

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Hi Jonathan and welcome to you and Summer! She is a beauty and WOW--13 years old! By the way, love the nail polish in the first photo! One of my past bullies absolutely loved for me to paint her nails! She was all girl.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is a beautiful girl that has a great parent. :welcome: to EBN.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome4:

Thank you so much for joining and posting pics of your beautiful girl.

Summer looks fabulous. You've obviously done a great job!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4::hiii:Hi Jonathan, Welcome to EBN to you and Summer. She is a sweetheart and looks great. You are obviously a great Bully Dad, and there will probably be many members who will be asking you questions and for advice, she is obviously well loved, strong and healthy. I hope to see more of you and Summer on here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!!

What a beautiful girl.... so wonderful to see her living a long and happy life with a fantastic Dad!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Welcome to ebn xx

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:D:welcome3:to EBN! You are certainly doing everything right! Your gal doesn't even LOOK old! :no: Some of us may ask YOU for advice!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome to you and Summer! Summer is so beautiful and that is amazing that she has survived so much! She looks so healthy - great job on such wonderful love and care!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Welcome Johathan. There is NOTHING as special as a senior dog. Hugs to you and your sweet Summer. You are so blessed to have each other!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.