Introducing Duncan

Little Dunc

Oct 21, 2015
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Duncan
Hi Everyone I am Craig and my Girlfriend is Rikki and would like to introduce Duncan to the forum. We are from Liverpool in the U.K

He is 12 weeks old and as you can imagine very boisterous.

we would love any advice you can give.

IMG_7221.JPG

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi, welcome Craig and Rikki and of course Duncan. He is so cute. You will love this site, lots of great information and forums, and great members who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. I hope to see more of you guys on here, and please share lots of pictures of Duncan as he grows. We are all crazy about bullies and love seeing pictures. Have fun being owned by a bully.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi Everyone I am Craig and my Girlfriend is Rikki and would like to introduce Duncan to the forum. We are from Liverpool in the U.K

He is 12 weeks old and as you can imagine very boisterous.

we would love any advice you can give.

View attachment 92413

HA HA HA what a looker , and Welcome to EBN
You will love it here as long as you keep posting pics of Duncan cause I will hound you if you do not (Jokin )
There is tons of things to read start with what you are feeding Duncan , pay Me now or Pay Me later rule in effect sort of , start him on the best food for him , bullies can have a lot of food allergies we have a great forum on that here
Find a good Vet that knows Bulldogs not all have experience with them
Tons to read and compiled By Great people that know the breed well
We have a lot of people from all over the world on this site and many from the UK , great for maybe meet ups and or help finding stuff in your country for your bully and maybe a good vet even
Have fun ask questions there are NO stupid questions well sept maybe from Me just saying ........
hope to see you around here a lot

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Welcome to EBN, Craig and Rikki! Duncan is so precious--you will love having a bulldog! This is a great place to come with any questions you may have.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cutie pie!!

:welcome3: to EBN

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome2::baby:Duncan and family! You are a cute little fella'!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.