Tracie

Oct 10, 2015
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pazelee
Hi Everyone,

I'm Tracie and I've just adopted my very first EB. Her name is Pazelee and she is 14 months old. While I've wanted a bulldog since being a kid and I've done a lot of research on the breed, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. It's been a couple of years since I've had a pet, too. I'm so nervous I'm going to do something wrong...wrong food, wrong treats, wrong training....WAIT a minute, I'm being a negative Nelly. :no: Sorry 'bout that. Moving on. I've only had her six days and each day gets better and better. :D She is the sweetest thing. I'm already amazed at how animated she is and how much joy she is bringing to my life. I'll be using the EBN forums for advise on many things. I'm so glad I came across this site and I look forward to interacting with many of you.

Tracie :newhere:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Hi Tracie, Glad you found this site. Lots of very knowledgeable folks to chime in when you have concerns and when you are seeking advice.

We love pictures so please post pics of Pazelee.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4::droolers:Hi Tracie, Welcome to, EBN to you and Pazelee. You will love it on this site, there are many Forums and articles on here that you can read to help with Bully Information, and lots of great members who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice and share their experiences. We are all bully crazy people who love our babies and the breed and we love seeing lots of pictures, so please share pics of your baby. Congratulations you will love being owned by a Bully. I hope to see more of you and Pazelee on here.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
yes, pictures should be a requirement to be on this site.. lol.. jk... welcome, i have learned so much from my breeder, trial and error, my vet, specialty vet, and this wonderful site.. i find after owning a bulldog for almost 8 years, breeding bulldogs and raising pups that i am still learning things yet today.. i look at it like they were a child (although i never had those either) but i tell my husband what they can and can't have from food, treats and toys.. and just watch them like you would a child.. (this is just me) and all will be well.. lots and lots of love and kisses makes it worth it all..

keep us posted..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN.... Congrats on your new baby!

:pics:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome x100! This site is a goldmine of valuable information. Pls don't hesitate to ask any questions .... And share pics of your beautiful Pazalee!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:congrats3::welcome4:to EBN!! Everyone here is always willing to help!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi There
Welcome to the best site for the info you need and friendship you will enjoy
I also just got back into the EB puppy thing after a absence of a few years so i know the feeling, this place is great for asking questions or exploring the knowledge base here

Post some pics we LOVE pics

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! This is the place to be if you have questions or if you just need to know someone else is or has experienced what you are now going through. I have two boys Frankie and Brutus and they are my heart and soul.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Welcome :) you will be a great mom.

This website has saved me many trips to the vet and also helped me to understand more about the breed. So keep your posts coming and please share some pics of your baby!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.