ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Welcome - we are pretty new to owning an eb puppy ours is now almost 6mths. This site definitely has a lot of information on it and very helpful people [emoji1] and pictures are always a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Hi Everyone,

I'm Tracie and I've just adopted my very first EB. Her name is Pazelee and she is 14 months old. While I've wanted a bulldog since being a kid and I've done a lot of research on the breed, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. It's been a couple of years since I've had a pet, too. I'm so nervous I'm going to do something wrong...wrong food, wrong treats, wrong training....WAIT a minute, I'm being a negative Nelly. :no: Sorry 'bout that. Moving on. I've only had her six days and each day gets better and better. :D She is the sweetest thing. I'm already amazed at how animated she is and how much joy she is bringing to my life. I'll be using the EBN forums for advise on many things. I'm so glad I came across this site and I look forward to interacting with many of you.

Tracie :newhere:
welcome Tracie! I'm a new bully owner too I've had Murray for almost 4 months now. This site has been a wonderful resource and is also a lot of fun too!! Looking forward to hearing more from you :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.