Hello, looking forward to helping each other out.

abacadaba597

Oct 13, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
Hello, the name is Mike and me and my male bully "Bubba" are happy to be new members. Bubba, or Bubs for short, is a 5 year old English Bulldog. He was born in Georgia and then I picked him up and moved him to Chesapeake, VA. From there we moved to Virginia Beach, VA then to Wilmington, NC and now we moved all the way up to Astoria, NY (Queens). If you are a little confused by the moves it is because I am in the military and my little buddy has been through a few transfers with me already.

My wife has a female long haired Chihuahua who is 14 and bully's poor Bubba from time to time. Even with that they refuse to eat out of separate bowls and check on each other if one of them is feeling sick.

Well that's about it for my introduction, I look forwards to meeting some of you and sharing information and chatting about some of the humorous yet odd things our little guys do from time to time.

Mike

OP
A

abacadaba597

Oct 13, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
Figured I would put up a photo of each of the little ones.

IMG_1017.JPGIMG_3759.JPG

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN! What sweet babies, and that face from Mr. Bubba! Love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful babies!!

:welcome3: to EBN!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

View attachment 92203View attachment 92204

Hi there welcome to EBN good to have you move here also
By the sounds of it all questions can be directed to you on how to move a bully and the transition of it all you are a expert lol
BTW even as a Canuck I appreciate your service TY
Hope ya have fun , we love lottsa pics here so post away ask questions read or Help out if you have advice
Good to have you on board
Nat

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

View attachment 92203View attachment 92204

So so cute!!
Welcome to EBN.

I'm also from NYC, the city.

Since you're in Astoria, I have to recommend (if you haven't been already) Taverna Kyclades in Astoria. Some of the best food in all of NYC. They're on Ditmars Blvd off of 33rd st.
Used to go all the time then they opened a location in the city. One of the best days of my life..lol (kidding, but it was a great day :) .)

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
:hiya: Hi!
The chihuahua bullys the bullie??! That's hysterical! Love the pics btw, is the chi.'s name Gizmo by any chance? They're ADORABLE!! I also appreciate and want to thank you for your service along w/ @natski282 . I'm from Mass, not too far from you, but if you become a Yankees fan, there may be some issues :yes::giggle::j/k:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a face and a look! :welcome: to EBN! thank you for your service.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.