KtownBully

Oct 13, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hello everyone :) So a little about myself. My name is Darius and I'm stationed overseas in Germany. After waiting 2 years to find a good breeder, I recently just picked up my EB, Diesel, from a breeder in Czech Republic. The breeder was so nice and wonderful, you could tell she cared soo much about here bullies. I got to meet the mother of my bully also. Diesel just turned 3 months and he's awesome! Has a great personality and he's really settling into his new home.

Right now I am currently weaning Diesel off of Barf (Raw food). I heard great reviews about Taste of the Wild as I was looking for kibble food. I had to order it from Amazon because you can't find it over here. Once I get it (should be within the next few days) I will mix it with his barf slowly to ensure it doesn't bother his digestive system. I plan on doing the switch over 2-3 weeks. Once he is fully on kibble I will add plain yogurt to his dinner meal to assist with maintaining a healthy digestive system. Once I find a good joint supplement I will add that to his diet as well. Please give me some tips and advice if you have any!

Diesel.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:welcome: to the site. NuVet and HardyPet are to good supplements that are out there.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Diesel is such a stud!!!! What a handsome baby! Welcome to EBN. Tyson is on Nuvet & Nujoint. And we also have him on a daily probiotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN..... what a great looking boy!

Excellent plan on the transition.... best of luck

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:Darius and Diesel! Sounds like you have a very good plan. Others have recommended good things! Your baby is quite handsome,and enjoy!

OP
K

KtownBully

Oct 13, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Thanks everyone :) It's been a long wait on getting a EB but so worth it. Thanks for all the recommendations as well!

OP
K

KtownBully

Oct 13, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Thanks everyone :) It's been a long wait on getting a EB but so worth it. Thanks for all the recommendations as well!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.