May 24, 2015
NE Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sobaka
Welcome aboard! Diesel is beautiful!

Brian

Hello everyone :) So a little about myself. My name is Darius and I'm stationed overseas in Germany. After waiting 2 years to find a good breeder, I recently just picked up my EB, Diesel, from a breeder in Czech Republic. The breeder was so nice and wonderful, you could tell she cared soo much about here bullies. I got to meet the mother of my bully also. Diesel just turned 3 months and he's awesome! Has a great personality and he's really settling into his new home.

Right now I am currently weaning Diesel off of Barf (Raw food). I heard great reviews about Taste of the Wild as I was looking for kibble food. I had to order it from Amazon because you can't find it over here. Once I get it (should be within the next few days) I will mix it with his barf slowly to ensure it doesn't bother his digestive system. I plan on doing the switch over 2-3 weeks. Once he is fully on kibble I will add plain yogurt to his dinner meal to assist with maintaining a healthy digestive system. Once I find a good joint supplement I will add that to his diet as well. Please give me some tips and advice if you have any!

View attachment 92193

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
Diesel is a hunk! He is so precious! I have my Bullys on Taste of the Wild, and they have done quite well! I also give them a NuVet tablet daily as a treat. They love it! For breakfast, I add salmon oil to Tucker's food and coconut oil to Sophie's. She broke out with bumps all over when I changed brands of salmon oil, so I plan to keep her on the coconut oil until I'm done with the current brand. For their evening meal, I mix plain Greek yogurt in their food, as well as beef bone broth I make and freeze in advance. They both have beautiful coats and are happy puppies. Sophie is 5 months and Tucker is 8 months.

Welcome! This is a great place to find out all of the answers to any question you may have about your new baby!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Diesel is such a great big, chunky, handsome bully boy, those paws, Wow!
Your two year search really paid off, Congratulations!

I feed TOTW (Bison & Venison) to my 7 & 1/2 year old bully girl, Cami. It's
cut down on gassiness to almost nothing. Recently, I read that GOAT's Milk
Yogurt is easier on their digestive system & best for them, haven't researched
it yet. Great advice by the members above and you've done your homework too.

Darius, thank you (and your family) for your military service.
I'm an Army brat, Dad was in Germany and later, my brother.

Will keep you in my prayers for God's favor & protection <3

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Hello everyone :) So a little about myself. My name is Darius and I'm stationed overseas in Germany. After waiting 2 years to find a good breeder, I recently just picked up my EB, Diesel, from a breeder in Czech Republic. The breeder was so nice and wonderful, you could tell she cared soo much about here bullies. I got to meet the mother of my bully also. Diesel just turned 3 months and he's awesome! Has a great personality and he's really settling into his new home.

Right now I am currently weaning Diesel off of Barf (Raw food). I heard great reviews about Taste of the Wild as I was looking for kibble food. I had to order it from Amazon because you can't find it over here. Once I get it (should be within the next few days) I will mix it with his barf slowly to ensure it doesn't bother his digestive system. I plan on doing the switch over 2-3 weeks. Once he is fully on kibble I will add plain yogurt to his dinner meal to assist with maintaining a healthy digestive system. Once I find a good joint supplement I will add that to his diet as well. Please give me some tips and advice if you have any!

View attachment 92193

Oh my goodness! That face and wrinkles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.