Hello from IA

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Hi, I'm Shelly and I just got a beautiful 6 month old bulldog named Molly. She is my second bullie. She is quite the diva at times, but a total sweetheart and cuddlebug. ;)

004-1.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1871]Miss Molly[/MENTION] .... welcome Shelly and Molly!! Hopefully you will love this site as much as we do ... it is made up of pure-bulldog lovers!! Is Molly a rescue? Would love to see some more pics!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi there! I have a Molly too!

I see Molly has cherry eyes in the photo, there are a LOT of topics on here discussing cherry eye that can hopefully help you. She is simply a doll and so glad you joined us! :luv:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Shelly! Molly is just a sweet looking little girl! So glad you found us!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing more pics of Molly.

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
A little more- I got Molly from a family where the mother was sick and they didn't think they could care for her along with the mom being sick, and having a young daughter. So they decided to find Molly a good home.

I had a bulldog named General (pic below), who passed away in January at the age of 9. So I had been looking for another dog, but I didn't want a puppy because my husband and I both work full time, and I didn't think I'd have the time to housebreak, and such. So I am in process of adopting an 8 year old basset hound through a rescue, and I found out about Molly. I had already planned on getting two dogs, so I gave her a home also!

Molly's having her cherry eyes fixed on Monday! She is already a beautiful girl, but she cannot wait to get them fixed so her pretty eyes can really be seen!

A few more pics:

010.jpg

021.jpg

007-1.jpg

RIP My sweet (crazy) boy General:

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

And Stretch, the basset I am in process of adopting:

Stretch3.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload! :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Shelly and Molly AND Stretch!! You can never do a picture overload we all love pictures!! General was such a handsome boy and what a perfect white face!! You had to have been a good mommy to have a face that white and I am sure you will be with your new additions. This site is very informative, and sooooo much fun!! Again Welcome!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
There is no such thing as picture overload around here! More! More! More! Please!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ditto what Lari said... MORE pix... ;) Welcome to EBN :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes I agree dont ever apologize for too many pics, there is no such thing here. :) Your girl is adorable and her ears, omg~Love them! Welcome to the site. Also your general was a sweet looking boy, looks very happy!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, Thanks for sharing all the photos. They are just beautiful. Gook luck with Molly's surgery. I am sure she will be happy to come home and snuggle afterwards.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online