DozerTheBulldog

Sep 23, 2014
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hi Everyone!

My name is Ashley. I am a 24-year-old, single parent to the best bully I could ask for - Dozer! I joined EBN a while ago, but have only really stalked the forms. Whether all of you know it or not, you have been an amazing help in my transition to becoming a bully momma! I adopted Dozer a little over a year ago from a coworker. We were at a lunch meeting and I stated I wanted a cute little english bulldog and my coworker said he had one I could have. I thought it was a joke, but three weeks later I had a bully! He and his wife were great bulldog owners, but there were circumstances where they had been looking to rehome him. I guess Dozer doesn't like babies. I am from the Toledo-area (still in Michigan though) and Dozer is from Columbus. I was told about almost all of his issues (typical allergies, ear infections, maintenance, etc.). I did all of my research and decided that I could handle taking care of a bulldog. There has definitely been some huge surprises (a year ago I was asking what on earth is this tail pocket thing!?), but we've worked through all the surprises and neither of us could be happier!
It has been a busy summer for both of us. I work in the construction industry and was traveling out of town for work almost all summer. I was lucky enough to be able to take Dozer with me to the hotel and our field office that I was working out of. Here he is all dressed in his proper PPE:

image1.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! What a happy ending and from the pic it's quite apparent that you're smitten! :drawheart:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What a stud muffin! I just love the underbite!!! Welcome to EBN :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG! What a picture! He's such a handsome man :yes::yes: Thanks for coming out and sharing him..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dozer looks great in uniform!!

:welcome3: to EBN

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.