Hello from Callifornia

OlivesMommy

Oct 1, 2015
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive June
I'm fairly new to English Bulldogs and have rescued a sweet 3 year old girl. Her name is Olive June. She was purchased by her previous owners for breeding, thank heavens didn't get pregnant so they were willing to sell her to me. I've had her spayed and her palette trimmed and a small bump removed. She unfortunately had ear infections that were not taken care of and has one hear full of old hemotomas which makes one ear kind of funky (I think it makes her look cute). She is such a love and my 9 year old boxer fell in love with her on day one. She walked into the house like she owned it. She was living outside in her other home and now shes in the house and cuddling in the bed with the rest of us. I also have my mothers 12 year old 13 lb poodle that runs the show.

11169610_894764293904620_1415798838265417661_o.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww, a house full of love. Such an adorable photo of Olive and your boxer! Thank you for loving and taking care of her.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
What a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing and bless you for adopting her. Welcome to the wonderful world of Bulldogs. Your life is about to change and you'll wonder how you survived life without a Bulldogs love and ornery disposition. Glad to have you here!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN, Olive is beautiful, and thank GOD she found you! Thank you for giving her a loving home that she truly deserves! :havemyheart:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Welcome to EBN and thanks for posting that great picture! I have had boxers and Bulldogs together for most of my (long) life, and they do get along great. Olive is beautiful and so is your boxer!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a sweet pic and what sweet babies you have! :welcome: to EBN!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Sue think I am in love , were both lucky were happily married , Well done and welcome to EBN your my kinda chick
How is the house training coming, how is poodle coping with these changes , many questions sounds familiar to Me lol
Glad your here ask question read tons to read if you feel shy like Me

we need lottsa pics here we LOVE pics !!
Nat

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
OlivesMommy

OlivesMommy

Oct 1, 2015
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive June
Olive is doing very well with her house training considering she was able to go where she wanted her entire life. It took a couple of days for her to remember the dog door and every couple of months there might be an accident but that's nothing. Although I do have to have a baby gate for the spare bedroom or she thinks that's her private bathroom. (I can't just close the door because Parker the boxer will open it). The poodle is fine she just barks at Olive when she uses her steps to get on the bed and of course Olive just ignores her. I do catch the poodle cuddling with Olive at night every now and then.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sue

brianhoostal

May 24, 2015
NE Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sobaka
Welcome aboard. Glad to Olive is doing well

Olive is doing very well with her house training considering she was able to go where she wanted her entire life. It took a couple of days for her to remember the dog door and every couple of months there might be an accident but that's nothing. Although I do have to have a baby gate for the spare bedroom or she thinks that's her private bathroom. (I can't just close the door because Parker the boxer will open it). The poodle is fine she just barks at Olive when she uses her steps to get on the bed and of course Olive just ignores her. I do catch the poodle cuddling with Olive at night every now and then.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sue

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.