natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
LOL! I am thinking Jolly Roger or something to that extent. I am going with the eye patch of a pirate. I think would be happy with Fred, lol. We may have to wait until we meet him!! We were laughing last night, wondering how Bertha the diva and attention #*%!& will take this.

Ahhh I want one tooo Congrats

Here ya go here is his first proper flag ( was a gift to me from My kids who were on there honeymoon in the Caribbean last month ) pirate flag 003.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
omg..i want him!! too adorable

I'm not good at doing real names for dogs.. but if i were, I'd name him Petey Patches (for the eye patch, and the dog from little rascals. for some reason he reminds me of him a little).

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
A little history on that flag for you ya I,M a bit anal lol

My kids brought Me a flag back from there Honeymoon which is now flying outside the house . I found that this particular flag was designed by a famous pirate Calico Jack or Jack Rackham ! Its pretty cool Thanks Kids !!
John Rackham (26 December 1682 – 18 November 1720[1]), commonly known as Calico Jack, was an English pirate captain operating in the Bahamas and in Cuba during the early 18th century (Rackham is often spelled as Rackam or Rackum in historical documentation, and he is also often referred to as Jack Rackham). His nickname derived from the calico clothing he wore, while Jack is a nickname for "John."
Active towards the end (1718–20) of the "Golden Age of Piracy" (which lasted 1650 to 1730), Rackham is most remembered for two things: the design of his Jolly Roger flag, a skull with crossed swords, which contributed to the popularization of the design, and for having two female crew members, Mary Read and his lover Anne Bonny.
After deposing Charles Vane from his captaincy, Rackham cruised the Leeward Islands, Jamaica Channel, and Windward Passage. He accepted a pardon some time in 1719 and moved to New Providence, where he met Anne Bonny, who at the time was married to James Bonny. When Rackham returned to piracy in 1720 by stealing a British sloop, Anne joined him. Their new crew included Mary Read, who at the time was disguised as a man. After a short run, Rackham was captured by pirate hunter Jonathan Barnet in 1720, before being hanged in November of that year in Port Royal, Jamaica

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Remember how anxious I was when I brought Bertha home. She ended up dominating Arnold within 24 hours. She still does!!

YO.... BANKS = beeotchy dominance !!! I did not say she didn't rule him, playing is just a lot of fun to watch

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh wow, how precious!! I'd name him Petey too! You are in for some wild times, hahahahahahaha!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
:faint:He is sooo adorable! I like Petey also! We are waiting to hear about our application for a 3yr old Frenchie. His name is Clem (I, Know) and he does look just like Cheli!!! I'm so excited, everyone is getting new babies! Well, fingers crossed for me!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Congrats of course another jealous poster how adorable Are there any French Pirates names? Jaque Pierre mobius Pinky - going to take over the world. They are different kinda bullies get prepared for what happened? awesomeness :w00t:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats on your soon to be baby, I think he is going to be beautiful, coarse he already is. :) He's such a sweet baby.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh my Tracy just how lucky are you he is absolutely beautiful

Congrats

Members online

No members online now.