Chunkster

Sep 13, 2015
Miami
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Hi Everyone!!

We are a Miami couple with a 3 month old English bully named Chunk. In addition to Chunk, we have two Weimaraners (Chief & Layla), a Russian turtle (Lola), and an Umbrella Cockattoo (Koki). it is pretty interesting in our homes when everyone comes together.

Chunk is all about sleeping, eating, and pooping now. He loves to explore every area of our home with the help of his mouth. He has been attending puppy training for the past 2 weeks and has mastered the "sit" and "look" command. We are working on lose leach walking now.

As we go in this journey with our Chunk, we will share with you all his incredible adventures.

Stay tuned!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi Everyone!!

We are a Miami couple with a 3 month old English bully named Chunk. In addition to Chunk, we have two Weimaraners (Chief & Layla), a Russian turtle (Lola), and an Umbrella Cockattoo (Koki). it is pretty interesting in our homes when everyone comes together.

Chunk is all about sleeping, eating, and pooping now. He loves to explore every area of our home with the help of his mouth. He has been attending puppy training for the past 2 weeks and has mastered the "sit" and "look" command. We are working on lose leach walking now.

As we go in this journey with our Chunk, we will share with you all his incredible adventures.

Stay tuned!

Cool and Welcome to EBN
Great place to learn and share everything Bully
MUST have pics its like a drug around here , you will find hundreds of pics here and posted on a daily basis lol ( well that might be Me ... just sayin .)
This is a great place for info just ask away , tons of stuff to read daily poles , contests list goes on and on .
Have fun glad your here
Nat

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN to you & Chunk :) I guarantee there will be many adventures. ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:to EBN!! Yes, adventures! Unfortunately, we have seen some mis-adventures here,too, but everyone is willing to help with them-and enjoy the good ones,too!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN and we would LOVE some pics of your baby!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:Welcome3: to EBN

We need pictures!!! :hissy:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
There is no Chunkster in the house with out a picture but welcome look forward to your future posts, Ps I think you are going to fit in and like it here, can be a bit addictive.

Members online

No members online now.