greenhorn from NY

Wigglesworth

Feb 14, 2011
Putnam County, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Woody
Hi bully peeps!

I got my 1st bully when I was in college (1997). He passed away Feb of 2010. I miss him dearly. He was so sweet and was a tremendous family member.

The loss was devestating on me: poor sleep and deep sadness for the past 11 months.

Well, I thought I would never get another dog......

I adopted a 4yr old bully last week, and now realize what a great decision it was. My father, who is reserved, was extremely saddened by the loss last year. He was the reason I pursued getting another one, and ultimately adopting. Thanks dad!

Great to be here.

Cheers,
Pete

L

Lucy-licious

So sorrry for your loss last year :hug:
Glad you decided to get another and adopting too :) thankyou
As you will soon hear we love pics and videos here at EBN so please post away :D

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Pete and Woody! I'm so very sorry for your loss in Feb. :hug: You made a great decision getting another one and a rescue at that! Bless you for taking in a bully in need!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Pete and Woody. We love lots of pics around here! :heart: the name wigglesworth.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome!!!

i'm truly sorry for your loss (been there with a long loved pet before). :(

so glad you found EBN and hope you share pics and stories of Woody with us. kudos to you for adopting! :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello Pete and Woody! Condolences for your loss last year, but how wonderful that you have taken on a rescue. I can't wait to see more pictures of Woody!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Pete and Woody! Your avatar is so cute, love that bully tongue! If you have any questions or advice don't hesitate to pitch in, we are all one big happy family here. And all newbies are part of our family the minute they sign up. Hope to see loads of pics and stories about Woody!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.