Hello everyone I have just joined 😊

Nutfreenatalie

Sep 7, 2015
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
Hello everyone,
I'm Natalie and from England, just found this site from Google. My family and I have had an English bulldog for about two years now. She used to belong to one of our friends friends however they were unable to look after and care for her properly which is so sad so she now lives with us and she's so much happier. She seems to have had quite a hard life, as she was a rescue dog to the owners before. Her name is Roxy and she's 10 years old, and she took a while to get used to all the changes but she loves it here, has a great personality, loves rolling around on her back, playing with squeaky toys and we also have a Labrador who she adores they get on so well. Once I know how to work this site, I will put up a picture of her but looking forward to talking to you all.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome to EBN! We would LOVE to see photos of her!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:welcome: to the site and so happy you found us. Bless you for taking her in and giving her a loving fur-ever home. :2thumbs:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:to you and Roxy. She is very blessed to have found you,to live the rest of her life with happiness.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hello everyone,
I'm Natalie and from England, just found this site from Google. My family and I have had an English bulldog for about two years now. She used to belong to one of our friends friends however they were unable to look after and care for her properly which is so sad so she now lives with us and she's so much happier. She seems to have had quite a hard life, as she was a rescue dog to the owners before. Her name is Roxy and she's 10 years old, and she took a while to get used to all the changes but she loves it here, has a great personality, loves rolling around on her back, playing with squeaky toys and we also have a Labrador who she adores they get on so well. Once I know how to work this site, I will put up a picture of her but looking forward to talking to you all.

Oh yes many pics i hope , and welcome to EBN , you will love it here .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN.... So glad you found us and thank you for give Roxy such a great new life

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Welcome to EBN! Looking forward to pics of your baby!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
10 years old makes my heart feel good to hear!!!! I too would love to see pics of her. You are a life saver by taking her in.

:welcome: to EBN!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.