new member from Minnesota

crystalmcr

Nov 8, 2010
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Frany Stein and Boris Karloff
It has taken me a while to get this far, I adopted my 1st bulldog in jan. 2007. He was 18mos old. The poor guy had every possible bulldog health issue (at least it seemed like it), and of course he was my very special boy. He found a very special place in my heart. I lost him a few days after his 5th birthday, I woke up and he had died in his sleep. I still have a hard time with it. Anyway, I have 2 brothers now. They are 8mos old and a handful. I LOVE EVERY MINUTE! I am a member of the Bulldog Club here in Minnesota. The people I have met have been WONDERFUL! I am so lucky to have found so many people who love the breed so much! Can't wait to meet more!!:up:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the family. You are the second new Minnesota member. I am assuming you know each other? This is a wonderful site you will soon realize and be addicted to. We love photos, so don't be shy in sharing.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Hope to see more pics of your boys soon.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined us! Your boys are so cute! I see you joined up in November, glad you came back to visit! :up:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to you and your boys! Sorry to hear of the loss of your first Bully. But sounds like you are filling that void. I have two girls who are 8 1/2 months. They are unrelated, but just a couple days apart in age, so good as sisters. They too are a handful (Gertie especially). Love your boys' names, by the way!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome! So glad you joined us! Your boys are adorable :) can't wait to see more pics !

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I ADORE the names of your two bullies ... that is just so funny!!! :lol:

OP
crystalmcr

crystalmcr

Nov 8, 2010
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Frany Stein and Boris Karloff
I have been reading a bunch of information...WOW, have I learned alot already! I have a interesting mix of critters here, My 2 Bullies, we usually just call them "The Boys". A 6 year old female Akita named Kashii, 7 cats, my daughters cocker, Chloe and my daughter has moved back home (she is 22). Plus.... I am going to be a grandma for the 1st time. My oldest son (26yrs) and his wife are expecting a boy in April. I also have a son who was in the Air force, who is 24. I will shut up for now. See ya!
(and thanks everyone for being so welcoming!!)

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hi and Welcome to the site! It's nice to hear about your family! Your bullies are adorable! Also I am so sorry for your loss that must have been so hard!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome! wow, what a house full! :D your "boys" are handsome...can't wait to see more pics! sorry about your loss of your first bully. :(

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
Hi there everyone! I am Ann and I am also new in this forum thingy. It's actually my first time to join a forum. I have a 2-year old English Bulldog and am also loving every minute I have with her. I got her from a rescue site in my town. The rescue site said she is not abused so it's a plus. I knew it would be hard to own a dog who was abused.

I hope to talk to you all soon. Am enjoying my stay here and I know I will learn a lot. :)

Last edited:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! I am so sorry to hear about your loss but happy to hear about your beautiful boys!

Welcome to you as well [MENTION=1862]BabeEnglishBulldog[/MENTION]. We hope to see many picutres, videos and bully stories from both of you. We have lots of tutorials to help you get used to the site and don't forget to enter the photo of the month contest!

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
Thanks TessaandSamson for the warm welcome. I noticed you have awards under your name. How did you get them?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.