ceruleanspiral

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madam Mim
Hello, my name is Echo.

I just found this board while searching for more information about EBDs. We are getting our new puppy in November from my cousin. She is 2w3d right now. She will be our 3rd dog, we have 2 Basset hound/pitbull rescue mixes that are brothers (litter mates). We also have 3 cats (2 humane society orange boys, 1 muted calico stray girl) and 3 kids (10G-5B-2G). We are anxiously awaiting our new wrinkly addition! She's all the way in VA but they're moving to FL in a couple months so just about perfect for us to get her right at 12 weeks. :D

MadamMim-1w1d-2sm.jpg Harper-1w1d-1sm.jpg
This is when she was about a week old.

MadamMim-EyesOpen - 2 weeks-sm.jpg
Here is where she opened her eyes.

MadamMim-2w5d-2sm.jpg MadamMim-2w5d-7sm.jpg
MadamMim-2w5d-5sm.jpg MadamMim-2w5d-6sm.jpg
These were all sent to me today.

These are her big brothers, lazing on the couch (their favorite pastime), they are almost 5 1/2yrs old:
RenlyNigel-Couch.jpg

These are the cats- almost impossible to photograph.

3 cats photo SM.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome:to you and your crew! We love photos, and your animals are cuties. The baby is so wrinkled smooshy and just want to hug her!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ahhh congrats and welcome , you will love it here everyone is Bully nuts , we all have em and love em .
Send lottsa photo,s enter contests , give advice or ask questions glad you are here besides I live way up in Northern Ont and once winter comes I can ask you how hot it is down there !!!!
I also have a new bully pup coming Sept 19th so we can swap stories lol
Primrose=Rosie 003.jpg Primrose or Rosie at 17 days old.

Inkslngr

Jul 29, 2015
Florida
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf
Hi Welcome to the forum We are also in Florida and still kinda new (we rescued ours) to Bullies yours is beautiful!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN... So glad you found us!!

You have a beautiful pack and are adding an absolute doll to the mix.... Love it

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
She is an angel! I love her! I can't wait to see her grow up. :D

OP
C

ceruleanspiral

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madam Mim
Thanks! We weren't going to get one until our home was a little less full- but my cousin kept posting pictures of her bully and I couldn't stand it anymore. :rolleyes: Then she had puppies... I saw their little faces, showed my husband, and we're suckers.

We looked into bully rescue when we got our 2 boys- we had decided we wanted an EBD or Bassett hound- lazy dogs since we aren't big outdoors-y people. We have a good sized yard and house so there is plenty of room to run and play. The EBD rescue place didn't have any good fits for us. We needed either a puppy or a dog used to cats and small children (now other dogs, too). On top of that, the hoops you have to jump through... 2 home visits (you only need one to foster children), mandatory attendance of their events (again, not outdoors-y), they say up front if you have a pool (we do) they don't want to give you a dog, either. So we went with a rescue place that had the Bassett mixes (said they didn't know what they were mixed with). We went for one dog. One. Ha! Should have seen that coming. :whistle: Nigel is the mostly white one. He's cuddly and loves hugs and using people as pillows. Renly is the more brown one and he is more energetic and likes to play more (but not that much more, lol).

OP
C

ceruleanspiral

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madam Mim
The baby is so wrinkled smooshy and just want to hug her!

Me too! I wish they were already moved so I could go visit, lol. I don't think we'll be able to spare a weekend to visit her before she comes down. :(

OP
C

ceruleanspiral

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madam Mim
She is an angel! I love her! I can't wait to see her grow up.

I know- me too! Next stage is walking. She's great about sending pics/videos, so I'm sure I'll get to see them wobbling all over! <3

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
What an awesome family you have! Always room for one more, huh? When my three boys and three step-kids were growing up, we always had 3 dogs. Now that they are all grown and have their own families (with dogs) hubby and I have two dogs and we're thinking about getting another one. We're retired and home with them all the time. Life is good!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.