Newbie in Minnesota

JoGuyBulldogs

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank, Ice. Gunther is a Frenchie.
Hi! My name is Jody and I (and my Bullies!) live in Minnesota. We have been having some wonderful weather so the dogs don't want to stay inside but I know the cold will return! I've had the pleasure of living with Bulldogs for six years now. Before I got my first Bulldog I rescued Pit Bulls for 17 years. My first Pit Bull Scratch lived with me for 15 years. But after two shoulder surgeries I found their strength too much and got my first Bulldog Lily. I have always loved the Bully breeds. I show my boy Tank when finances allow it and we both love to be in the ring. We haven't won any big titles yet but it's all about having fun for us! I am a member of the St. Paul Minneapolis Bulldog Club and participate in many events the club hosts. I look forward to having many engaging discussions here on the forum!:bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi There! Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you have much experiences to share, cant wait to hear your stories and see lots of pictures of your bullies. I bet you have loads to share!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Jody... Thanks for the introduction, I'm happy that you found us :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome!, looking forward to "meeting" your gang!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hi and welcome aboard! It does sound like you can share a lot of experience with us, glad to have you here. We love pics and stories so please get posting. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Jody, as everyone else has said we love pictures!! I am sure you have a lot to share as well. Now show us some pics!! :up:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. You will soon get addicted so just a warning. We are one big happy family here. Don't forget to view the Photo of the month contest and all the great shops that help support Bullies and their Pawrents.

Where in Minnesota? I grew up in Eau Claire Wi.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, where in MN? Most of my family lives in Cokato and Litchfeild, Buffalo, a brother in the cities.

crystalmcr

Nov 8, 2010
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Frany Stein and Boris Karloff
Hi, It is nice to see another person from Mn. Maybe I will be able to meet you at the club meeting the 20th?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Hi, It is nice to see another person from Mn. Maybe I will be able to meet you at the club meeting the 20th?

I guess you don't know each other. I assumed you did in your post [MENTION=1478]crystalmcr[/MENTION]. How ironic you both join just within minutes of each other. Welcome to both of you.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.