Newbie in Minnesota

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group. Glad you found us, you will enjoy being a member here. You'll soon be addicted, like so many of us are. Can't wait to get to know you and your Bully kids!

OP
JoGuyBulldogs

JoGuyBulldogs

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank, Ice. Gunther is a Frenchie.
Hope to be there! Are you a member? I have been for 5 years now.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Jody and babies!! Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome Jody! i'm doing a little research on showing my bully. just more of a curiousity really but who knows....maybe i will venture into it with enough information. can't wait to see more pics and read about your bully family. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi! My name is Jody and I (and my Bullies!) live in Minnesota. We have been having some wonderful weather so the dogs don't want to stay inside but I know the cold will return! I've had the pleasure of living with Bulldogs for six years now. Before I got my first Bulldog I rescued Pit Bulls for 17 years. My first Pit Bull Scratch lived with me for 15 years. But after two shoulder surgeries I found their strength too much and got my first Bulldog Lily. I have always loved the Bully breeds. I show my boy Tank when finances allow it and we both love to be in the ring. We haven't won any big titles yet but it's all about having fun for us! I am a member of the St. Paul Minneapolis Bulldog Club and participate in many events the club hosts. I look forward to having many engaging discussions here on the forum!:bully:

Hi Jody and a warm welcome to EBN .... be warned this place can become VERY addictive!!! :eek: ;)

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your bullys!!! I love frenchies too but unfortunately the hubby does not share the love!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.