Daisy Batista Myers

Aug 28, 2015
Reno, nv
Bulldog(s) Names
Her name will be Stella
Hello Bulldog lovers!
My name is Daisy and I'm new to this forum.
I'm so excited because in the near future,not soon enough, we are going to be bully parents for the first time!
The breeder said we have to wait till the dog is in heat, most likely this fall/winter, so it probably Will be anytime from Jan- Feb that we will be bringing Stella home.

So we've been like expectant parents, so excited and learning as much as possible about the breed.
Wish us luck!
Daisy

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome: [MENTION=14738]Daisy Batista Myers[/MENTION] . By the time you get your baby,learning from this website-you will be well prepared! BUT it does seem that something new always pops up,
and help is always available here! While you are waiting-find yourself a Bulldog knowledgable veterinarian! Get ready for the ride!:pyou will be hypnotized by a little wrinkly!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN congrats on your new family member to be.... ask away any questions and read as much as you can.... we are here to help and enjoy the pictures!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::welcome:there are a lot of us who were fortunate enough to find this site before that heart, sock stealing, sharky, make your heart skip a beat and newest family member arrived.:rundog:this is a breed unlike any other, look forward to reading your future posts and of course when that time does arrive lots and lots of pics we consider it a trade off for all the info we do so like our stories and pics. Utilize the search engine on the top right hand side of any page there is so much to learn - enjoy the journey :yes:

OP
D

Daisy Batista Myers

Aug 28, 2015
Reno, nv
Bulldog(s) Names
Her name will be Stella
Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I'm so happy to have a group of EB lovers to share my joy with.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.