TammynDiesel

Jul 29, 2015
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hello everyone...I have had my new puppy for a wk now.. and it has been one roller coaster ride. First we gave him wellness treats and he started to throw up...so cut those off ...then next two days of watery stools, took him to the vet and she gave him GI medicine. Then we added pumkin for lunch feed.that night he threw up and was scratching and he hives on his face...so I think he is allergic to pumpkin...but he is on Iams and want to switch to better :)dogfood..maybe with no pumkin..any suggestions?

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I feed mine Taste of the Wild Puppy food. I had fed my 6 month old Wellness Core Puppy, but I think he was allergic to the chicken in it because his ears got real bad and yeasty.

How old is your puppy?

Another good place to review food is Dog Food Reviews and Ratings | Dog Food Advisor

Good luck! I hope you figure it out soon!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN.

A few foods to check into are Orijen, Earthborn, Taste of the Wild, Acana, Fromm

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Good suggestions from other members as far as better foods. When switching to a new food, you will want to make sure to do a slow transition as well.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Was very happy with Fromm puppy food would recommend them in a heart beat
Bullies have so many allergies hope you find the one that best fits Diesel then there is treats we like Himalayan chews made out of yak milk they are hard great for teeth and preventative chewing

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.