Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Country
    georgia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    No bulldog yet.
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello

Yeah I have learned a bit from googling bulldogs, like they need to have their wrinkles cleaned or they can get an infection. But I will be able to learn a LOT more if I am on here then just googling.

2. Likes 2BullyMama, Cali Doll, Biogirl71 liked this post
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by big b View Post
    I just think she is so adorable, I would love to just play with her .
    Ya Me too Bud lol
    Its been a bit since I have had a pup so will depend on this site a lot to ask questions , one thing you have to remember with a pup is ya they are soooo much fun to play with, they also need a huge amount of sleep there still pretty low in energy levels so you have to being the play buddy know when to back off and give them some time to sleep eat and explore lol I like them to have there own space a crate is perfect as they will learn that is there place and ONLY there place so if you have other pets no that's your pups place not there,s , as your pup grows it will retain that as there place to go. Any Bulldogs i have owned want to be with you no matter what even in the bed that si up to you if you allow the dog into the bed , I have always done it but that can get messy with a pup ok . One more thing Bulldogs swallow a lot of air and eat food , now how to put this ....... They snore and sometime pretty loud , for Me if the dog stopped snoring I woke up thinking something was wrong but I am a light sleeper bud , but as I said they swallow a LOT OF AIR and it will not all come back out the mouth as say a Burp there is another place it will come out ya know what I mean !!!!!! and they do it A LOT lol

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by big b View Post
    Yeah I have learned a bit from googling bulldogs, like they need to have their wrinkles cleaned or they can get an infection. But I will be able to learn a LOT more if I am on here then just googling.
    Right on your right some need it more often then others too also some come with tails that cause stuff to hang up as they go well you know # 2 or potty from the rear , the smart thing to do there is make sure they do not have that type of tail first off but that is not always the case so you might have to like the wrinkles keep a eye on that area also . I am not sure but look up Bulldog first aid kit here or post that question it will tell you what experienced owners consider MUST HAVES to take care of there Bully and it should also cause you to ask more questions as to why certain things are in that kit right . Read the FOOD guides here they are amazing and one of the most important guides for a PUP forward to adult to senior bully truly you are what you eat right , I am doing it and have decided to change the food I feed all 5 dogs just because I can find a better food for app the same price that will hopefully be better for My dogs . Listen Big B as of Tomorrow I might not be on as much as My daughter gets married this Saturday and will be gone till next Sunday at least so do not think I have decided to be ignorant and not reply if you post again ok M8 . The Gentleman she is marrying is ok with Me as he is a Bully lover also ha ha ha , I have a sign on My garage door that says `` If My Bulldog does not like you Either do I`` He passed so all good bud lol

5. Likes big b liked this post
    Country
    georgia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    No bulldog yet.
    Likes (Received)

It's ok if you don't respond. I understand. And if they swallow some air and it comes out the other end I wouldn't mind. Heck I do the same thing but his would probably be worse then mine

7. Likes 2BullyMama, Biogirl71, natski282 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads