Hello from Tallahassee and our Ruger

nugent1021

Jul 19, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruger
Hi All,

Wife has loved bulldogs for a few years now, after we went to a friend's sister's house and met theirs. She loved the absolute ridiculousness of the bulldog - loving, friendly, flatulent, snorting, lumbering, so ugly it's cute mess of a dog. Can you tell I graduated from UF? The wife is generally not a huge animal lover (but grew up with lots of animals) and is a busy lawyer, so I figured it was a short lived thing. Our boys wanted a dog and the wife kept looking, but never seemed to find the right one. So she recently she found one she liked that wasn't a newborn (18 months and house trained) and we drove 3 hours to Dothan and got him.

Anyways, little Ruger (we call him Woogie) has become another part of the family. He's probably grown on me the most. Somehow I've ended up as the main caretaker and probably spend the most time with him.....

I see lots of good information on this site and hope to learn from all of you guys over time. Thanks for creating this great source!

E

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to EBN, do they seem to grow on you I had always wanted a bulldog but took me years to find the one I wanted and love him to bits even all his bad ways.

Love to see some pictures of Ruger

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! Bulldogs are addicting. We need to see pics of the new baby!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
CONGRATS!! :welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Welcome! Congratulations on your new family member.........pictures please.........Again, congratulations!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.