hi all new user from ontario canada

murphywalker

Feb 13, 2011
hi all,
My bullies name is murphy walker. he is 15 months old and I have some questions regarding chin acne and food choices. I look forward to interacting withall of you!!

Attachments

• murphy 3.jpg
    murphy 3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 116

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, or should I say family. We are just that one huge bully family. I love your little Murphy, he is adorable. Now just a warning, we love photos here, so you will be expected to keep it up.

I don't have experience with your acne question, but trust me, someone here will. You can also look on the site, there is a wonderful food rating guide and a ton of before and after food changing stories.

Again, welcome, I am so glad you are here.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hi and Welcome to the site! What part of Ontario are you from? I live in Windsor and have a 2 year old EB named Silva! Cant wait to see some more pics of your cute baby!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
welcome! I posted on your other thread about the food change already. I hope you find a solution for MW soon.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think I said Hi to you both on your other thread ... but Hello Again!!! :up:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome!! Your little guy is just beautiful!! And yes, we love pictures here so don't be shy with them! I've heard different things about the chin acne..what kind of bowl are you using plastic,stainless steel or ceramic? Plastic bowls sometimes cause it.. if that isn't the issue then it could be something the vet needs to check out.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome, your pup is adorable. I love that black and white pic also you should enter it in the photo contest. ;) As for chin acne I have heard that stridex pads can be helpful if it is acne or peroxide. Yes stainless steel water bowls or ceramic make a huge diff also. Some people have to dry their pups after every drink also.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online