GraciesMommy

Jan 17, 2015
Fort Jackson, SC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Hello Everyone,

My name is Sarah, and I am proudly owned by my Fur Baby Gracie! Gracie is 2 years old and she is my spoiled rotten baby fur child. She was a gift to me from my husband after I suffered an injury to my mouth and to be honest I really do not know how I would have made it this far without her! When she was only 3 months old I had to have a major surgery and after I arrived home she did not leave my side for 3 days straight, not even to eat! She finally got up to eat and everything when I was able to get up out of my bed. I really believe she knows when I hurt (well I hurt all the time but she knows when I am having a really bad day) because she stays by my side no matter what and if I have to leave she will be sitting at the door waiting for me to get home. Even as a baby she never kissed/licked my face on the right side (where my injury happened), she does it everyone else but me. She holds a very special place in my heart and always will and I am very lucky to have her in my life!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN ..... Gracie sounds like a wonder bully baby -- so glad you had her by your side during your recovery

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3: to you and nurse Gracie!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Sarah and Welcome to you and Gracie. I'm sorry to hear about your accident and everything you've been through, I'm sure Gracie has been a great comfort to you. Bullies are a very special breed, and your hubby made a wonderful choice. Youre very lucky to have each other, I love this breed. I hope to see more of you and Gracie on here, and lots of pictures. You will love this site, lots of great forums and lots of great members who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice and share their experiences. You joined a great group, we're all a little bully crazy and we love it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.