Future Family Dog

JimORheather

Jul 21, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi
We are a family of 5. Ages 22, 8 and 5. We had a Boxer for almost 15 years and had to put it down when the year 8 old was was about 5. we haven't had a dog since. we are looking for a new pup. wife wants another boxer which is cool. I want a Bull Dog cause I don't want to always get the same breed. I'm looking for a family pet. I don't need the champion this or that, blood line for a run around the park sit and let me rub your head pup. I cant find online anything less then $900 to 2 grand. The boys are a bit gun shy of dogs so a new pup has to be young. I'm looking any where and taking suggestions.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hi
We are a family of 5. Ages 22, 8 and 5. We had a Boxer for almost 15 years and had to put it down when the year 8 old was was about 5. we haven't had a dog since. we are looking for a new pup. wife wants another boxer which is cool. I want a Bull Dog cause I don't want to always get the same breed. I'm looking for a family pet. I don't need the champion this or that, blood line for a run around the park sit and let me rub your head pup. I cant find online anything less then $900 to 2 grand. The boys are a bit gun shy of dogs so a new pup has to be young. I'm looking any where and taking suggestions.

I'm not sure what you're asking? 900 for a bulldog pup is very cheap. You won't get a healthy dog. Even a 2k bulldog will most likely cost you in vet bills. It's just the breed.

We can't recommend breeders here, but if you tell us where you are, someone may pm you a name.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Expect to pay at least $3000 for an English Bulldog puppy...and be careful of online scams, there was a big one last year where a person was advertising bulldog puppies in newspapers and on craigslist, that person took a lot of people's money! Research breeders in your area and meet the puppies, parents and family before you pay anyone. IMO this is not the breed to order online, apologies if that offends anyone...I'm slightly snobby when it comes to bullies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.