Newbie from PA

BethandOzzie

Dec 3, 2010
outside of Phila., PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzie
Hello Everyone,
Greetings from Philadelphia.
Just like many other members in this forum, my husband and I have wanted an English Bulldog for the last twenty-five years. After our daughter went out of state to start college, we decided it was time to fill the empty nest.
We currently share a home with a 9 month old sweet, loving, and very curious Bully named Ozzie,who also shares the same birthday in April as my husband.
As we are first time dog owners, I hoping to pick up some fantastic sage advice from the seasoned pros. A special thank you to Linda for helping me with the change in Ozzie's food to Fromm.
025.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Ozzie is a cutie! Love the crown.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Awwww, Ozzie is adorable! Welcome to our group! You have found the BEST place to ask questions, get lots of great info. and have fun with all of us who are in love with our bullies! :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome I am so very happy you joined us! Ozzie is so cute, I guess we now have a prince his royal highness!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Beth and Ozzie :up: He is such a good looking Bully... and I love his name :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome Beth and Ozzie!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1561]BethandOzzie[/MENTION] ..... Welcome.... [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and I are fairly new dog owners too,.,,, well, I am more than her. I retired in Aug. and she decided I needed a retirement buddy... enter Princess Gracie. It's been nuts ever since!... Welcome aboard the ship to insanity ;)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome [MENTION=1561]BethandOzzie[/MENTION] ! Ozzie is such a handsome guy! We're practically neighbors! I'm in York, Pa .. we get to Philly occasionally to visit hubbys brother. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Ozzie!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome [MENTION=1561]BethandOzzie[/MENTION] he is such an adorabull bully!! Can't wait to see more pics of him, and hear stories about him!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online